Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Sea Patrol

Romance on sea patrol

Chapter 1 - Sea Patrol

Chapter 1 - Sea Patrol
It was late at night on the HMAS Hammersley, Nav was up on the deck when ET came up and walked over to her,

“Hey Nav” ET said and Nav turned to him and smiled.

“Hey ET, what are you doing up at this time?” She asked.

“I…I…got something to tell you” ET said nervously and Nav looked at him curiously.

“Go on” She said.

“I love you” ET blurted out and Nav looked surprised and ET pulled her into his arms and kissed her!!!!!!

Nav was shocked but more amused and kissed him back when Mike came on deck and looked almost disbelief,

“NAV back to work and ET back to your dorm.” He ordered and ET smiled at Nav and she smiled back before he went off to his dorm and Nav looked at Mike.

“Nav in my office NOW” Mike ordered not impressed and Nav sighed and followed Mike to his office.

“Nav you know very well about the rules involving dating one of your colleagues and you also know what punishments there are!” Mike said.

“Yes sir” Nav said and walked out and sneaked to the dorm where ET slept and pulled him out and kissed him. ET smiled and took her hand and lead her out to the deck where the two watched the seas together when Mike came up and groaned at the site in front of him and went down to his dorm as it was too late to deal with the love birds.

Mike passed Xo on the way and stopped her,

“We got a problem…ET and Nav was caught kissing and I’ve just caught them together again” Mike said and Xo nodded,

“I’ll speak to them” Xo said and head up to the deck where ET was pointing out a pod of dolphins.

“ET, Nav can I talk to you down in the relaxing dorm?” She asked and ET and Nav nodded and followed Xo down into the relaxing dorm and sat down next to each other.

“Mike has told me he caught you two kissing” Xo said and ET and Nav shrugged.

“Yeah” Nav said

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment