Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1:The attack and meeting

Characters based off of the characters in a Kingdom Hearts RP at
http://khbrokenchains.proboards57.com/index.cgi

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1:The attack and meeting

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1:The attack and meeting
Chapter 1:The attack and meeting

Osmond, a thin, 5'9, muscular boy wearing White Chest plate, dark blue jeans with holes in the knees with brown hair, his bangs covering one eye and a point at the back was standing there hunched over, one arm limb and a sword in the other fighting off soldiers that looked his age. Osmond then dropped his sword then fell to the ground as it started to rain. After a few hours the invading Lilties have left the town in flames and the survivors to die. Osmond got up holding his broken arm searching for a familiar face. As he got to his house he heard his brother's voice. "Os...Osm...Osmond...Osmond wake up." Osmond sat up and rubbed his eyes as he yawned. "You were having that dream again, huh?" Osmond got up and stretched "Yea, but this time I got to the house. Kon I'm getting hungry lets go get a bite to eat." As Osmond and Kon waled the streets the signs of war could be seen by all. A group was passing and in a confusion Osmond and Kon ended up in a recruiters office, they just couldn't leave so they had to join. The two brothers were separated and underwent training and received their swords and armor. When Kon had his dinner plate he looked for a place to sit in the mess hall, he seen a boy sitting alone. Kon know that had to be Osmond, he sat across from him. "What's on you mind Osmond?" He just sat there for a few seconds. "The attack from my dream happens tomorrow." Kon then stopped eating "We need to get out n-" Osmond cut him off "Quite down stupid! I over heard one of my trainers saying we will have to run a few miles in our equipment tomorrow and that's when we get out." Kon smiled. "Who did they pair you up with? That kid there is my partner his name is Drake." Kon pointed at him and Osmond looked. "Seraph is the one across from him, that's who I was paired up with." The next day they made the escape and a few soldiers were looking for them when the alarm went off. Osmond and Kon were walking in the Forest when they bumped into a boy with golden blond hair wearing a red chest plate with a yellow cape and the code of arms of the attackers. They both drew their swords then Osmond said "That's the boy from my dream, what's your name?" The boy stood there for a minute. "It's Kaiden." A new voice is heard. "So this is where you ran off to Kaiden, I should kill you right now." A man with long lime green hair in a pony tail wearing a red chest plate and black cape walks toward Kaiden. Kon Charged this new person and was back handed to the ground. Then Kon looked toward Osmond for what to do next, Osmond shook his head so Kon stayed laying there on the ground. Osmond then ran the him and swung his sword and the person side stepped and twisted his arm causing him to fall to the ground. "I'm not going with you Guy!" Shouted Kaiden. "Then you know where to find me." Guy said as he walking back to the town. Osmond stood up at the same time as Kon and they put their swords away. "So that's the near legend Guy, well I'll do everything I can to help you defeat him Kaiden. We should get a team of mercenary's to fight them." Kaiden smiled. "Good idea Osmond."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment