Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2:Zazzar

Characters based off of the characters in a Kingdom Hearts RP at
http://khbrokenchains.proboards57.com/index.cgi

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2:Zazzar

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2:Zazzar
Chapter 2:Zazzar

As the three boys watched the town go up in flames Kon started to run to wards the town when Kaiden stopped him. "Don't go, they are burning the town to get as much people captured as possible. Now lets go to Zazzar, sell all unneeded things and buy equipment. I think I'll just keep my sword, what about you guys?" "Osmond is good at fighting with a Bo shaft and I'm good with my fist." Osmond was quite the whole time, then he had a confused look. "What's so special about Zazzar?" "Well it's a rouge town so we can't be turned in as deserters, lets go." As the boys traveled to Zazzar they talked and learned about each other. They finally made it to Zazzar, "Whoa that place is Hugh." Said Kon. "Lets start by going to wear" Kon interrupted Osmond. "I'm hungry let's get food first." "Yea Kon's right, we haven't eaten a real meal in a few days." They found a place to eat and as they walked in they seen a little girl trip and hit her head hard and heard her mom say "Selpily your so much a hassle." "Osmond we should see if she's ok. " "Kon, she's not even crying, she's ok." After they were done eating the girl started to cry loudly about her head. "Hahahaha she must be that stupi-" "Kaiden that's not nice to say." Scolded Osmond. They then sold all of their equipment and was surprised when Kaiden got half a million Gil for his armor and shield. They were walking around Zazzar when they heard. "HEY! You three right there. I have an offer you can't refuse. You know the legendary warriors that defeated Flare?" Osmond seen some weapons behind him. "Yea I do and those can't be the weapons they used, they would be a thousand years old and broken." The mysteries guy looked at Osmond like he was stupid. "Ahh...Dragon's flesh is like 20 suits of armor, so they had to be made from dragon scale fused with diamonds so they would never break." Kaiden almost shouted when he said. "We'll take them, how much?" "A million Gil." The boys looked worried and Osmond said "But we have a little more then half a million Gil." The guy seen Osmond's neck less. "Is that made of pure platinum with all the rarest gems? If so half a million and that neck less." Osmond handed over the money and his neck less as Kon said "But...but those are your lucky charms Osmond." Osmond smiled at Kon as he said "They just used up the last of the lucky, we got legendary weapons half off because of it." People started to rush somewhere in excitement. "Osmond, Kon lets go see what it's all about." The three ran to find town people. "What's so great about them Kaiden?" "Kon that's the black mage Matis and the black knight Aros, we need their help."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment