Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Hints on FAC survival

These are some tips and hints on how to survive on Fan-art Central!

Chapter 1 - Hints on FAC survival

Chapter 1 - Hints on FAC survival
[list=1]
[*]Enter Contests even if you suck! people will comment and youll feel better!
[*]Dont tick off the Admins of FAC, they have special powers that give them the ability to make your life worse!
[*]Comment on lots of peoples art, even if they are not as good as you are, who knows you might make a new friend!
[*]If you ever want to get on luckylaces Goodside draw Yaoi, she apparently really likes that stuff!
[*]Speaking of Luckylace she is the Dark Ruler of FAC DO NOT PISS HER OFF!
[*]If sombody comments on one of your pictures or profile with a Gif, make sure you respond to them with a Gif! (if your lucky a gif war will start) if you dont you will probably drop dead from bad karma.
[*]Submit lots of art! even if you are not as good as you would like if submit alot people will take special notice of that!
[*]DONT BE A SPAMMER! we have had a few in the past and they all get the same thing....THE BAN HAMMER! (Copyright Sgt.Dutch@ ToySoldiersunite.com)
[*]Do not complain about the things you cannot change.
[*]if you are browsing though old art and really like what you see, drop a comment half of the old artist are not active anymore and they might remember this nice place and come back!
[/list]

[To be continued!]


if you would like to add a hint or tip Drop a comment! and if i like it it might end up here!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment