Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Metroid Prime: Eternity

This is a story I made up in my spare time. I have basically six chapters to give you for now so... Enjoy!

Chapter 0 - Metroid Prime: Eternity

Chapter 0 - Metroid Prime: Eternity
Prologue:
President Log, April 21, 2010: Today disaster spread across Earth as a huge meteor crashed into the Atlantic Ocean. Luckily, that is all that it did land. I'm not going to report this until I have more information. End Log.

President Log, April 22, 2010: Scientists' have found two strange suits of some kind on the surface of the water where the meteor crashed. I still don't have enough information to tell the world about what happened. I've already heard some rumors that Earth will soon be destroyed. I don't believe them for one second, but it's something to take into account. I think I'll rest on it. End Log.

President Log, April 30, 2010: I have been in meeting after meeting about that !@#$ meteor. Strange thing is, is that during the third meeting, I could've sworn that it got dark. Of course, it is probably my imagination. Those meetings can always make you see things. I just need some R&R from all this. End Log.

President Log, May 10, 2010: Oh my... the rumors have to be true. Our scientists have discovered that a second atmosphere has come into our world, and every so often the world gets dark. I feel as if the planet Earth may be in grave danger. End Log.

President Log, May 11, 2010: Our scientists have found a way to maybe save Earth from total destruction. They propose that two very, very special people can wear the suits and defend the planet. But the possibility of finding the two people are very slim. I hope we find them soon or the world will be no more. End Log.

President Log, June 20, 2010: I have good news and bad news to report in this log. The good news is that we have found the two people who fit the suits perfectly AND know what may be going on. There will be a meeting tomorrow to discuss this. The bad news is that strange black energy have been seen floating about and disappearing. No casualties have been reported but... wait a minute... who's there... huh.. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!. Log Transmission cut.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

DrifttheHedgehog on July 10, 2006, 12:10:25 PM

DrifttheHedgehog on
DrifttheHedgehogAn idiot??? I never really considered you an idiot. what makes you think that. I'm telling you that in the non-sarcastic way.