Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Metroid Prime: Eternity

This is a story I made up in my spare time. I have basically six chapters to give you for now so... Enjoy!

Chapter 1 - Metroid Prime: Eternity

Chapter 1 - Metroid Prime: Eternity
Chapter A
The War Begins

``The meeting will start after the President get here'' said somebody in the room. I didn't care what he said. John and me are now Bounty Hunters, but like any other people in the room cared. We knew more about the suits we had on then the scientists in the room knew. The suit was called a ``Transform suit'' equipped with a Choose beam, Wish visor, Random Missiles, Miracle Grapple, and more. Each one of our suit were unique also. My suit was a ``Space Time Continuum'' suit and John's was the ``Phazon Destructo'' suit. All we would have to do is wait until the president arrived to get our first mission. I know for a fact that John was as excited as me. Suddenly the door burst open and I turned around to see if it was the president, and it was, but not in a good way. He was black from head to toe, with the exception of the blood-colored eyes. John and I knew it for a fact that the president was possessed by an Ing. He was holding a shotgun and when he loaded it in the room, a man walk up to him and said ``Who in the world are you?'' but before John or me could warn him, the Ing president had shot and killed him, and he loaded again and fired at me. Of course with the advanced suit, the bullets ricocheted off of me. I had no other choice but to shoot at the president before he shot anyone else, but unfortunately, we couldn't work our suit's because we never actually been inside of this suit before. We decided to take him on physically. I was the closest, so I took the initiative. I used my arm cannon to take out the Ing president, and I knock him out. The Ing within came out and exploded. After it did, a program appeared and possessed John and I. We were suddenly fused with the knowledge of the use of the suit and we were anxious to use them.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment