Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Metroid Prime:Eternity

This is a story I made up in my spare time. I have basically six chapters to give you for now so... Enjoy!

Chapter 3 - Metroid Prime:Eternity

Chapter 3 - Metroid Prime:Eternity
Chapter AAA
The Killhoard Gang

After 3 hours of riding in the jet, we finally reached New York. We went on duty with no hesitation at all. Only after a few minutes after leaving the airport, we saw the Killhoard Gang surrounding a bunch of people. We could hear them from where we stood. Demands like ``Put the money in the bag and no one gets hurt'' and ``All the valuables in this bag'' and one other saying ``Everything that's valuable, don't sneak out on us!''. We ran over and I shot one in the arm with the Ice beam, and his arm froze like an icicle. John moved all the defenseless people out and shot the baddys with the Liquid Nitrogen beam. They were perfect statues, but the guy with his arm frozen to the ground wasn't. I said ``Tell me were your boss is, and we won't kill you''. He said ``No I'll never talk!''. I signaled John to select a beam and shoot him unless he changed his mind in the next ten seconds. John chose the Phazon beam, but that is when disaster struck.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment