Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Metroid Prime: Eternity

This is a story I made up in my spare time. I have basically six chapters to give you for now so... Enjoy!

Chapter 4 - Metroid Prime: Eternity

Chapter 4 - Metroid Prime: Eternity
Chapter AE
Metroid Prime

Suddenly, there was a shattering of glass everywhere and, out of it all, stood Metroid Prime in Dark Samus form. He looked down at the Killhoard Gang member, brought up his gun, and shot him with an unknown beam and killed him. Then, he looked at us, and then jumped away, shooting everything in his path. We were about to chase after him when two Ing showed up. John and I both shot them with the Light Beam, except that I used True Light Beam, but it got the job done. I scanned the Killhoard Gang member and got readings of Phazonic substances within his body. I should have guessed. We chase down Phazonic readings and reports to trace Metroid Prime to an abandoned chemical factory. John scanned the building and brought up the sad report that dangerous chemicals were left behind in the factory. He also said that most of the chemicals combined together would create Phazon. This was bad, very bad. If Metroid Prime got his hands on more Phazon, the world may be in trouble.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment