Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Metroid Prime: Eternity

This is a story I made up in my spare time. I have basically six chapters to give you for now so... Enjoy!

Chapter 5 - Metroid Prime: Eternity

Chapter 5 - Metroid Prime: Eternity
Chapter E
Dark Earth

We rushed into the factory to see Metroid Prime swirling different chemicals together in a huge vat. He looked at us and quickly shot his beam at us, and John and I were going in circles round and round, until we landed back into the factory, but not the same factory. This factory was much, much darker, indicating that Metroid Prime shot us here... and we really are a threat to him. John said, ``So this is Dark Earth. Luckily our suits are immune to the atmosphere.''
Just then, an Ing came up from nowhere and swiped at me, knock me and my helmet to the ground. John quickly destroyed the Ing and went over to me and put my helmet back on swiftly.
I got up and took my helmet off again and said to John, ``The atmosphere in Dark Earth isn't that bad yet. The air is musty, but you could survive with your helmet off for a long while until Dark Earth has been here longer.''
I put my helmet back on, scanned the atmosphere, and said, ``Yep, my scanners read that the atmosphere here is only 10% complete. It also says that When the atmosphere get to about 51% complete, that's when things get deadly, but I guess for now we're good.'' We started searching for a way out. John thought of shooting a wall and creating a portal. He attempted it, but failed. I brought up a map of the current area and saw something strange. I said, ``I'm getting strong energy readings from the far back of the factory. We should check it out''.
We both headed toward the back of the factory to see the production of a Dark Metroid army. Run by a strange creature. I scanned it and found it was the Dark Metroid Queen. We had to act fast because she was she was using the strange energy source as reproduction and that energy was a Chaos Emerald!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

solthehedgehog on July 10, 2006, 11:00:19 AM

solthehedgehog on
solthehedgehogthere i read it! interesting. why am i an idoited?