Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - IT'S GONE!!

Zero's sword has gone missing! Now he must track it down and whoever dared to do such a thing.

BTW: if you are new to megaman x, i have a rundown of the characters at the beggining of the story. THIS IS APPROPRIATE FOR ALL AGES!!

Chapter 1 - IT'S GONE!!

Chapter 1 - IT'S GONE!!






Zeros saber search





The Characters











ZERO: A maverick turned maverick-hunter. This humanoid robot was once the most feared in the world. An accident happened when the best maverick hunter, Sigma, fought with Zero. Zero defeated Sigma, and was about to destroy him, when a throbbing pain pierced his head. Zero let go of his victim to hold his head from splitting. Sigma took this opportunity to give Zero one fatal punch in the head, which knocked him out. Something then crawled out of Zero and attacked Sigma. Then the pain passed over to Sigmas head and Sigma started wailing. Both robots passed out and when they awoke, their lives have traded, and ever since then, Sigma has hunted down Zero and his partner, X, for reasons unknown; and Zero swore to protect the innocent and weak from his ruthless attack.











MEGAMAN X: A mysterious robot that was discovered in the middle of the year 21xx. X has, like Zero, sworn to protect the weak. If not for his soft heart, his abilities would surpass his partners; however, he dislikes conflict and searches for other means of peace resolving. X has helped thwart Sigmas plans for complete annihilation of the planet countless times over. All X wishes is for the tyranny to end. X tries to be everywhere that a maverick is, or has been.











MAGMA DRAGOON: This maverick hunter turned maverick was once one of the elite forces on the hunter base team, but he was promised power by Sigma, enough to defeat X and Zero, so Dragoon betrayed his fellow hunters and became a maverick. He was unsuccessful to destroy them and felt that he was betrayed as he did to the hunters. From then on, Dragoon hunted down X and Zero as a neutral fighter, in hopes to fulfill his dream of bettering the two humanoids.











SIGMA: The ultimate evil; as Zero fell, he rose from the ashes. This robot has died more than a dozen times, and always comes back. His main goal is to defeat X and Zero; either to use their DNA to upgrade himself, or just to kill them. But time after time after time again, X and Zero have defeated him; and will continue to do so as long as he poses a threat to a single flower. Sigma also has an interest in Zeros background of being a maverick.











DYNAMO: Another one of X and Zeros more persistent foes. This reploid was a hitman hired to do a job for Sigma: destroy X and Zero. After failing, and being disgraced, Dynamo swore to defeat the only two robots that could ever best him. He does not have a grudge against them, but is probably willing to do anything to get their attention. Dynamo has a tendency





to know more than he should.







































































Zeros saber search





The Plot











Zero woke up one day from hyper-sleep within his capsule to hear an alarm signifying that a maverick was loose. Zero jumped to his feet and ran to his case where the famous Z-saber was held; but when he got there, IT WAS GONE!!! Zero gasped in horror as he stared at the empty case.





The heck with the mavericks--wheres my sword!? He ran franticly out Hunter Base HQ to hunt down to dead-man walking that stole his very life.











He started his search at the volcano, where the treacherous Magma Dragoon spent most of his time. After hours of searching, he ran into the frickin hot-headed pig-lizard.





Dragoon, I need to speak to you!





Zero& in my domain? How dare you intrude?!





You shut up! Did you take my saber?





Saber?





ANSWER ME!





Your sword is missing?





Zero raised his buster to the magnamonic menaces head.





I will ask one more time, and then you will wish I finished you when you first betrayed us!





I know nothing of a saber being taken; now leave before I take up your challenge once more.





Zero lowered his cannon, sighed, and left; if Dragoon had taken it, the only reason would have been to bring Zero here in the first place to fight him. Why would he ask Zero to leave?











Zeros next lead brought him to an abandoned space station, Zero walked through the old crumbled door to find one of Earths most dangerous creatures in history.





Sigma! I know youre here! A shadow ran from behind a box into the corner. Zero caught this in the corner of his eye, raised his buster, and fired nonstop at everything he saw.





Hee hee hee& so what brings my most wanted prey right before me willingly?





You know very well, wheres my sword?





At that exact moment, a super fast blur ran right up to Zero and pinned him to the wall.





Youre missing your saber? How unfortunate. This time I have you, Zero. Although it is dishonorable, who cares? Youve dishonored me countless times; whats once back to you? The monster that calls itself a robot, squeezed his hand around the noble red robot. Goodbye, Zero; youre finally mine!





Just before the wires snapped like tiny twigs, Zero was able to fire his cannon at Sigmas foot.





EEEEEAAAAAArrrrrrGGGGGhhhhhhh!





It was obvious that Sigma was an innocent notorious madman. Zero ran out of there, twice nonsuccessful.











The last place Zero could think to look was the Space Colony crash site. Zero wandered around the large pit of a crater, looking for the infamous mercenary, Dynamo. Zero looked and looked, but couldnt find him. In fact, he couldnt find anything. Zero sensed a trap. All of sudden, an explosion from behind Zero roared toward him. He dashed out of the way just in time for it to blast right by him. He looked up to see a dark blue silhouette.





Zero! Long time! Hows it hangin?





Dynamo. I need to talk to you!





Fire away. But be prepared to be disappointed, Im not good at quizzes, only fights.





Im sure someone like you wouldnt be interested in my saber, would you? Only if youre selling it, or putting it as a wager on a fight, no& Why?





Someone has stolen it.





How disappointing--and here I was ready to wipe the floor with you, when I find out it would be a no-contest battle. So Ill send you off with a little advice.





Whats that?





I do happen to know where it is at.





WHERE!?





Go back to the very beginning, where you first found out, youll find something that may help you.





Zero looked confused, then turned his back to the over-confident cocky know-it-all, and warped back to HQ.











Back at hunter base, Zero found X at a display screen with Alia, looking at a world map of mavericks locations.





Zero! There you are! Where were you? Its not like you to not be at the scene of a maverick sighting before me, let alone, not at all!





Sorry, but my sabers missing!





X looked like he was going to be sick. Do you have any leads?





Only one from Dynamo and its pretty sketchy, but right now Im willing to do





anything to get it back now.





X nodded his head, looking worried, then turned back to the screen, &Good luck.





With that, Zero ran back to his chambers.











Zero observed the case, looking for a clue. On the floor, he found a piece of paper that had blue shavings on it. On the piece of paper were coordinates, (25* 48 N 80* 16 W) Zero looked at them and realized something.





Thats Miami! The most recent maverick sighting was there! He stuffed the note in his helmet and warped to Miami.











When Zeros particles rearranged to form the red reploid, Zero looked around. (Looks pretty bad. So much destruction.) He thought to himself. He looked down to see something on the ground in front of him. It looked like rock, no, hardened lava. The volcano! Zero warped back to Dragoon, very annoyed with this game Dynamo was playing with him.











Dragoon! Has anyone been by here recently?





Other than you, you mean? Not to my knowledge.





Zero looked in dismay, then spoke, Mind if I take a look around?





Be fast, youre not welcome here.





Zero looked inside the volcano for hours, but found nothing suspicious. But, something shiny was caught in the corner of his eye. He turned to see what it was, to find his saber, wedged between the rocks. Sweet glory. Said a very joyous Zero. One down, now to find the one responsible.











Your next clue is at New York. The voice echoed in Zeros head like a mosquito that buzzed in your ear and wouldnt go away. He wondered why Dynamo was helping him so much. As he landed in the big apple, he noticed that this area had been badly damaged. Another maverick? On the ground in front of him was a dying robot.





Curse that blue bot! Ill get my revenge!





(So, X has been here. Wait!) Zero looked back down at the paper he found at his case. He looked at the blue shavings. (Th-thats Xs color! He couldnt.) Zero warped back to HeadQuarters as fast as possible.











Back at HQ, X was not there. Zero just hung out until he came back. X was surprised to find Zero loafing around at HQ.





I take it you havent found youre sword.





Why did you do it X?





What are you--?





STUFF IT! Why did you take my saber.





I DID NO SUCH THING!





Youre lying! Why was this paper with coordinates to a maverick sighting next to my case, then?





I&I was going to take you to the beach for a break, but a maverick attacked there before I could wake you, so I went by myself.





Zero had noticed that X was only hesitating for modest reasons, he was telling the truth.





I dont know where your saber is.





I found it.





Then whats all this then?





I want to break the man responsible.





X gulped. Thats not necessary; I disregard violence for justice, let alone personal vendettas.





But the only other person that would know where my saber would have been is& Zero had an unsurprised look on his face. With that Zero was out of there to take out the too-smart-for-his-own-good-smart-@.











So you finally figured it out?





Whats your game Four-Eyes!? The barrel of his buster was overheating with the hyper-plasma shot mounting in it, like the heat of Zeros fury. If you were smart enough to know Id figure it out, you should have thought that you were a dead-man from the beginning. Plus, you thought I would fall for X as the criminal!





Maybe. Either outcome would have sufficed. Id prefer destroying you personally, but having X do it would have done nicely as well.





Youre sick.





Then either get me some medicine, or sue me. But seriously, Im amazed you figured it out so fast. It was a perfect frame game, not that I expected you wouldnt figure it out all along. If you didnt, youd not be worthy to even talk to me.





This ends here.





I agree, for all games, must come to an end. Dynamo brought out his plasma whip, formed it into its bladerang-mode, and threw it at Zero. As it thrashed violently towards him, Zero brought out his saber and slashed the blade aside like a tennis player would do. Dynamo jumped at Zero, waving his whip over his head, and brought it down over Zero so it struck his shoulder. Zero only winced in pain for a second, then returned the favor with a brigade of buster shots. Dynamo doesnt even move from his spot, he just takes out his whip and spins it around at high speed. Buster shot are scattered all over the place.





Zero grits his teeth, (Darn, this is bad.) Suddenly, a smirk came across Zeros face. ( I think its time to part Dynamo with his weapon as he did to me). He thinks to himself. Zero leaps forward, Dynamo does the same. As Dynamo raises his whip to crack it at Zero again, Zero makes a double-jump in the air to boost him out of the whips way, and over Dynamos head. As Zero passes over him, he twirls Dynamos whip around his saber like a very long radioactive spaghetti noodle around a fork. Zero then rips the whip out of Dynamos hand and lands with it in his custody.





Zero raises his buster at Dynamo, but before he could fire, Dynamo yelled, Later! And with that, Dynamo had warped out of there.





Coward.











So, you found the culprit that set me up?





Yeah.





So, who did it?





Oh& Nobody important.











Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment