Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Battle Begins

The Three Kingdoms War is well under way. Three warlords are now battling for control over China.

(I am aware it isn't historically accurate it isn't supposed to be that's the beauty of fiction :))

Chapter 2 - The Battle Begins

Chapter 2 - The Battle Begins
Guan Du was moments away. All the troops good moods had now completely disappeared, replaced with a nervous, scared but determined atmosphere. Everyone was generally silent, deep in their own thoughts about what this battle would bring.
Ling Xiang was equally nervous, she felt Spirit tense up underneath her, as he felt the sudden change of atmosphere. She looked towards the front of the group and saw something which lightened her spirits a bit. Ling Tong was in this battle too, in fact he was posted in the same place as her, and she felt happier knowing he was going to be there. She had liked him for a while now, but of course did not know how to show it.
They rode into Guan Du and stared at the devastation before them. Homes had been burnt to the ground; nearly all the buildings had been destroyed. The work of Wei. A few of the soldiers murmured something about making Wei pay while others cursed them.
We will make Wei pay for this& said a general next to Ling Xiang.
They stopped a distance away from the castle as, they were almost certain Wei were using it as their main camp. Sun Quan dismounted from his horse and turned to them.
This will be a difficult battle, but we mustnt give in to Cao Cao, he said trying to make it sound as reassuring as he could, you all know your orders, go and fight in the name of Wu!
The generals at the front nodded and headed towards their posts, Ling Xiang did the same, pushed Spirit into a gallop and sped off to catch up with Ling Tong. It would be their duty to secure the supplies and to take as many enemy bases as they could.
Wei made the first move, they sent out three units towards the front line, their troops vastly out numbered Wus forces but seemed to be less powerful. This of course was only the first wave, many more generals and troops were waiting inside for their chance to try to obliterate Wu. Despite all the reassurance there was nothing to worry about, everyone still knew that there was, in the form of Zhang Liao. He would of course be one of the last to attack.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment