Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Rage and yelling and stuff

This is basically a story about what the sonic cast would say if they were drunk. I only wrote it to fool around with my new pens but I deciced to post it here anyway.Alaa is my fan charachter.

Chapter 10 - Rage and yelling and stuff

Chapter 10 - Rage and yelling and stuff


Amy: Sonic why are going to fight Shadow you love me remember? REMEMBER!



Tails: Really?! Where was I when all this happened!



Alana: Dude, you just got burned by Tails!



Shadow and Sky: *are in the arena and the rest walk in*



Shadow: Alright this battle will decide it all!



Sky: this is pointless...



Alana: just like the rest of this fic!



Eggman: Now I can get rid of that pesky blue hedgehog once and for all! And I won't even have to move a muscle! MUHAHAhAHAH!



Alana: Dude! No plotting evil revenge in the arena!



Eggman: sorry.



*ding,ding,ding*



Random announcer: The battle will begin in a half hour while these two hedgehogs warm up!



Alana: and don't forget to buy your XXXX large T-shirts! Show your friends you have been to hedgehog battle!



Knuckles: I'll take one of those!



Alana: here you go! That'll be 8.99! Anyone else! Supplies are limited! Hey! You have to pay for that!



Alana's T-shirt slogan: Frogs R' Fun



O.o



Sky: Do you really think they'll kill each other the way they plan to?



Alana: nah. Sonic's the most spineless person I know! Besides they're both drunk!



Sonic: I hate your guts and I will kill you! And then I'll kill you some more! MUHAHAHAHAHA!



Shadow: Dude! That didn't even make sense! Besides your the one who's going down you faker!



Sonic: quit calling me that!



*ding, ding, ding* Fight start!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sonamylover on August 16, 2007, 11:00:35 AM

sonamylover on
sonamyloveri was wondering... could i put alana into my fic? i wanted her to be my char espie the cat, umm... her best friend. is that ok?

tikalgirl52 on November 10, 2005, 1:53:18 PM

tikalgirl52 on
tikalgirl52lol! this is funny *now gets who sky likes*

Angelamy612 on June 28, 2005, 10:50:44 PM

Angelamy612 on
Angelamy612fUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!

ChaosCollision on June 30, 2004, 2:51:56 AM

ChaosCollision on
ChaosCollisionThat's a typical boy; kill themselves over a girl -_- I think I like this better than my chapter, it talks more about the fight. Mine was just about a raccoon getting spiked on coffee and jumping out windows O.o Anyway, keep going! I want to read more!