Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 19 - A misunderstanding

This is basically a story about what the sonic cast would say if they were drunk. I only wrote it to fool around with my new pens but I deciced to post it here anyway.Alaa is my fan charachter.

Chapter 19 - A misunderstanding

Chapter 19 - A misunderstanding


Disclaimer: Not mine!

Please view at own risk: AGHHH! IT BURNS! And it tastes like grapes. ^__^ BUT IT BURNS!!

The voices in my head are currently: dying...slowly and painfully.

Random quote of the day: “Come to the dark side! We have cookies!” ~Bumper Sticker
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*A few hours after getting kicked out of Disney world, (Yeah, they got kicked out of Disney World! Who saw that coming?) They went back the basement and Alana got bored and went to the supermarket*

Alana: NOOO! Don't leave me! I've never had a friend like you! You can't just abandon me this way like everyone else! *sob* Please! You *sob* and I have to be best friends! *sob* Your the best friend I ever had!

Random guy named Bill who Alana has talked to for less than two minutes: O________O Okay...just let me pay for these avocados...

Alana: ^_^

@Alana's basement

Sky: How come I have this strange feeling that something random is going to happen in about 5 seconds?

Rouge: something probably will. Just remember to act surprised.

*5 seconds later*

Alana: *bursts into room* you guys! Look at my new best friend! *intros them to Bill* I met him in the grocery aisle of Wal-mart! ^____^

Amy: Alana, I thought Libra was your best friend!

Alana: she is but she's not in this fic!

Bill: so what are you all doing down here in this ruddy old basement?

Sky: drinking beer and having fun! But mostly drinking beer!

Bill: Alright that could work. =D

@Sonic's basement

Shadow: I can't believe Sky reported me to the police for assault. I'm her boyfriend, how could she report ME?! *sob*

Sonic: -_-;; Shadow, that wasn't-

Shadow: AND AFTER ALL WE'VE BEEN THROUGH TOGETHER?!?!?!

*the ever clichéd flashback sequence*

*Shadow and Sky are eating ice cream held by each other*

*Sky is holding hands with Shadow and they are skipping down an old country lane*

*Shadow is hurting Sonic for hitting on Sky*

Sonic: -_-;;

Shadow: WHYYYYY????

Knuckles: Shadow, quit sobbing that girl wasn't Sky!

Shadow: ;_; Yes it was! Quit trying to cheer me up! *runs out of room*

Tails: o_o some people just can't listen to reason.

@Alana's basement

Alana: I just got a call from Shadow!

Bill: who?

Amy: have they decided to surrender?

Alana: no, he wanted to talk to Sky.

Amy: Sky left. She said that she's afraid stupidity may be contagious so she wanted to stay as far away from you as possible.

Alana: Oh, well that's understandable. *on phone* Sky ain't here. *hangs up*

@Sonic's basement

Sonic: so what did she say Shads?

Shadow: *in sort of trance like thing* Alana said that she wasn't there.

Tails: than we'll call her back later.

Shadow: no you fool! Don't you understand??? Sky told her top say that so she wouldn't have to talk to me!

Knuckles: Shadow, you don't know that for a fact-

Shadow: *passes out*

@Alana's basement

Sky: *enters room* Did anything happen while I was gone?

Rouge: I dunno

Amy: you got a call from Shadow.

Sky: SHADOW?? *has hearts in eyes* *gets phone and calls Shadow*

Knuckles: *answers phone* 'lo?

Sky: is Shadow there?

Knuckles: why is it you people don't say hi anymore?!

Sky: sorry. Hi Knuckles! Can I talk to Shadow?

Knuckles: yeah hold on. SHADOW PICK UP THE PHONE!!! I DON'T WANT ANY OF YOUR -censored- EXCUSES! PICK IT UP!

Shadow: *meekly* 'Lo.

Sky: Shadow!

Shadow: SKY! Where were you! I thought you broke up with me after what happened at that keg party!

Sky: @_@ I didn't go to a keg party...

Shadow: Oh, then it must have been some other girl like Knuckles said, but-

Sky: O____O you were with another girl! Shadow I'm gonna hurt you so bad! *hangs up*

Shadow: mommy.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

tikalgirl52 on August 21, 2005, 10:47:49 AM

tikalgirl52 on
tikalgirl52AHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I'M HYPER AND THIS STORY MADE ME CRACK UP....uh-oh my mom looked at me like 'shut-up' hehe..

Angelamy612 on June 28, 2005, 11:20:47 PM

Angelamy612 on
Angelamy612This is the funniest story i ever read and you are pretty good at thinking about random stuff! So am i!!!!!

Rockologist on November 1, 2004, 6:55:19 AM

Rockologist on
RockologistO_O Oh my God...this has got to be the absolute FUNNIEST story I've ever read! Not even all the humor stories back on FF.net can amount to this. You're great! Keep up the good work! XD

ChaosCollision on October 31, 2004, 3:05:02 AM

ChaosCollision on
ChaosCollisionLMAO! XD