Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 20 - World domination!

This is basically a story about what the sonic cast would say if they were drunk. I only wrote it to fool around with my new pens but I deciced to post it here anyway.Alaa is my fan charachter.

Chapter 20 - World domination!

Chapter 20 - World domination!


Disclaimer: You people know what I do and do not own! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!?

Please view at own risk: 10,000 brain cells down, 10,000 to go...

The voices in my head are currently: laughing...at me...

Random quote of the day: “I never have a smart reply to anything, but I have a sarcastic remark to everything.” ~Alana

Alana: this fic was made possible by all the Shadow and Knux fangirls! God bless America! *dissolves*
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Cream: isn't this great you guys? We're all together, no more fighting no more arguing, no more-

Knuckles: hey look at what I found! *holds up taco*

Tails: where did you find that?

Knuckles: under the couch! *takes bite* Still good!

Cream: O____O;;;;

Rouge: yeah! We're all back together, so what? Whoo-pi-friggin-do! What are we supposed to do anyway?

Sonic: we could continue playing I've never.

Rouge: no that was boring. *shakes fist at sky (no not the character)* Your ideas are stupid EC!

*Lightning bolt shoots down from ceiling and strikes Rouge*

Rouge: I think I'll shut up.

Eggman: Well I think we should-

Alana: *hits Eggman with frying pan* We're not taking over the world! Got it!

Shadow: I think that we should-

Alana: *throws frying pan at Shadow* We ain't doing that either!

*frying pan narrowly misses Shadow*

Shadow: O.O;; I didn't get to finish!

Alana: *holding frying pan threateningly*

Shadow: Okay, I'm done.

Knuckles: You're all wrong! We should see how long it takes to set Alana's hair on fire!

Sky: we did that last week.

Knuckles: Oh yeah.

Alana: I have an idea!

Knuckles: no you don't.

Alana: yes I do!

Knux: no you don't!

Alana: well, you're right, I don't.

Knux: ><;;;

20 minutes later:

Eggman: *filing Alana's nails* Are sure giving you a manicure will ensure that I rule the world?

Alana: er, yes.

Eggman: Are you sure that when ruling the world I'll get a free chicken every month?

Alana: positive.

Sky: this is not going to get anymore interesting. Continue skipping ahead.

A half and hour later:

Shadow: looking around. Has anyone else noticed the fact that Alana and Eggman are gone?

Sonic: no.

Shadow: I don't think that you get my drift. ALANA and EGGMAN are gone.

Sonic: 00;; Are suggesting that-?

Shadow: no! I mean that they are both psychos who want to rule the world! What good can come of this!

Sonic: I dunno. Wanna beer?

@ Some place looking over station square.

Alana: And then they pulled out her brain and placed it in the experimental jar.

Eggman: And then what happened?

Alana: they disposed of her body in the crematorium.

Eggman: And then what happened?

Alana: And then- Oh we're here.

Eggman: but what happened to the evil scientists?!

Alana: you'll never know.

Eggman: whatever. Did you pack the supplies?

Alana: let's get out the checklist shall we?

Illegal weapons- [X]

Lip gloss- [X]

Switchblade- [X]

Flying mobile- [X]

Army of evil robots- [X]

Eggman: why do we need lip gloss to take over the world?

Alana: you must always look your best when conquering the earth, Maybe that's why you've never managed too? Have you ever considered plastic surgery?

Eggman: -_-;

Alana: I thought not. Now how should we go about doing it?

Eggman: how about we take the flying mobile and demand they let us rule them?

Alana: no that plan sucks. I say that we take the flyer over there and demand world conquest?

Eggman: you just paraphrased what I said.

Alana: shut-up and get in the flyer.

Eggman: T_T You're mean.

Alana: I try.

So they fly away into Station Square. But before we get to that:

@ Alana's basement

Sky: okay, if I were one of two psycho maniacs where would I go?

Knuckles: Ooh! I know! To take over the world!

Sky: -_- Okay. So I think that we've already established they're somewhere in 'the world.' Any thing else?

Knuckles: they couldn't have gotten far?

Sky: wrong.

Knuckles: they can't do any major damage.

Sky: wrong.

Knuckles: O_@

@Station Square

Alana: I wanna announce it!

Eggman: no it was my idea!

Alana: what the crap are you talking about? It was MY idea!

Random person on the ground: would you just get on with it??

Alana: *snatches mega phone from Eggman* >P People of Station Square! We are now the rulers of this world! Got that?

Other random person on the ground: -censored- No way are we handing over the city to you two psychos!

Alana: O_< *jumps up and pulls out illegal weapon* Would you like to rephrase that?

Guy on ground: Uh, All hail the new rulers?

Alana- that's what I thought you said. Now get me a cell phone!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Just thought I'd do something fun. Mer. Who wants to try to guess how this will turn out?

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

tikalgirl52 on August 21, 2005, 10:57:05 AM

tikalgirl52 on
tikalgirl52The part with the free chicken every month got me started, and I was whacking my hand on the desk so much my dog Elk came over.

SkyetheHedgehog on June 10, 2005, 3:33:13 PM

SkyetheHedgehog on
SkyetheHedgehoghey what happened to Bill? o_o

ivy_hedgehog on December 6, 2004, 2:11:01 PM

ivy_hedgehog on
ivy_hedgehogman this is soooooooooooooooo funny i can't stop lol lol lol lol lol lol LOL LOL..... YEAH it's rock's (waiting for next ch)
o_o won't go no were!

FOX_fan999 on November 17, 2004, 12:43:56 AM

FOX_fan999 on
FOX_fan999yay
add my character aleena pleese!
under the influence of alcohol she only says no or nyahhhhh!

Garnet-Hedgehog on November 8, 2004, 2:05:22 PM

Garnet-Hedgehog on
Garnet-HedgehogOkay.... I think eggmans gonna fart and the building or whatever there on will blow up.... Sonic will get a chair up his nose... Amy will have lots of beer and mistake Rouge for Sonic.... Shadow will go around Station square singing the spongebob squarepants theme.... Skys gonna chase after shadow...Random people will be doing alanas nails and hair...Creams gonna find some cofee and get hyper and will be running into the wall... Knuckles will be doing the retarded demented soggy mushroom dance.... thats all I can think of....

Amyfan2004 on November 6, 2004, 2:18:17 PM

Amyfan2004 on
Amyfan2004 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA( hold laughter) HAHAHAHAHA This story is great!!!! How many chapters are there any way? Can you put amy kissing sonic again? I got a question.... if sonic is drunk how does he still realize amy is hogging all over him? (Let me stay quite) Hey I am the first person to comment on this chapter.... COOL!!!!!!! ^_^ I hope they stop getting drunk soon, they are gonna kill eachother!! Your fan character Alana Iis sooo funny, you should keep her, she is soooo out of the ordinary. ~Sonic and Amy for ever~