Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 21 - Sky gets busted and "The Rules"

This is basically a story about what the sonic cast would say if they were drunk. I only wrote it to fool around with my new pens but I deciced to post it here anyway.Alaa is my fan charachter.

Chapter 21 - Sky gets busted and "The Rules"

Chapter 21 - Sky gets busted and "The Rules"


Disclaimer: *holds up wrench* How many times are you going to ask me that question?! I don't own any of these characters except Alana.

Please view at own risk: We already have enough psycho people in this world!

The voices in my head are currently: plotting revenge on teddy bears.

Random quote of the day: "On Friday night I sit around watch TV and look forward to the weekend." ~ Alana (me)

"That's what you do every night." ~ Dudebob

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Alana: *on the cell phone* Hey Sky! Guess what! No you have to guess! Just guess! No, wrong. Try again. Oh c'mon! Don't give up that easily!

*suddenly Bill walks by* (A/N- you remember? Bill? Alana met him in the super market and made him be her best friend? I guess he was somewhere else in the last chapter)

Bill: Alana...?

Alana: hi Bill! Guess what!

Bill: I don't know. What?

Alana: No! You gotta guess!

Bill: I really don't know!

Alana: fine! You quitters! * puts cell phone to ear and yells* Me and Eggman took over Station Square!

Sky/Bill: WHAT???

Sky: you two morons finally succeeded in taking over the town??

Bill: Alana, is your grammar really that bad???

Alana: yes to both those questions!

@Somewhere...else

Eggman: And I want access to all the banks and major businesses! HAHA! And where's that monthly chicken Alana promised me?

@back to Alana's basement

Shadow: you mean they actually took over the town?!

Sky: Shadow, you've asked me that eight times already! And the answer hasn't changed!

Shadow- oh, right. So they ACTUALLY took over the town?!!

Sky: O_< Let's just go! *walks outside to her car which is a {insert CC's fav car here} but realizes she forgot her keys* >_O And where are those morons! *walks back inside...and they are all drunk again*

Sonic: hey! There was a hedgehog in here that looked just like you a minute ago!

Sky: >_<

Shadow: THEY ACTUALLY TOOK OVER THE TOWN!?!?!

@Hovering over Station Square

Alana: *applying lip gloss* ...now I know my ABC's. Next time won't you sing with me?

Eggman: you truly are bored aren't you?

Alana: yes. Yes I am.

Eggman: wanna go make rules for the city?

Alana: yes very much so...*evil cackling occurs in head*

Eggman: *in head* A B C D E F G...

@intersection near Station Square

Sky: But officer you have to believe me! I'm not drunk! They are-*points to rest of Sonic peeps*

The Sonic peeps: He sees you when you're sleeping! He knows when you're awake! He knows-

Officer: I have to make some tests to make sure you're not DUI. As for these people, well, we should just leave them here a while.

@City hall

Alana: Rule #242: All mental patients are to be released.

Rule #243: Knuckles is not aloud contact with the outside world.

Rule #244: Fights between Sonic and Shadow are encouraged but any interference from Sky is strictly forbidden...

Eggman: *looking through books and documents and stuff* I still don't see anything about a free chicken Alana! Where is my free chicken?!

Alana: it died.

@Police Station

Sky: okay what is it you would like me to do for you officer?

Lt. Fryers: Hey, wait a minute do I know you from somewhere?

Sky: uhhh...

Sgt. Sanders: and don't we know the new ruler girl from somewhere? *holds up picture of Alana*

Sky: you probably know her from Station Square's most wanted. Where did you get that pic anyway?

Sgt. Sanders: *throws 34 pound file on table* From her file.

Lt. Fryers: Hey! Now I recognize you! Your one of those hooligans that was getting drunk in the basement earlier! And you sent one of my best guards to another dimension!

Sky: actually Alana sent him to another dimension-

Sgt. Sanders: hold on! You have the right to remain silent!

@ City Hall

Alana: Rule #316: extraterrestrials are only aloud within the city limits

Rule #317: Cream is now aloud to be so nice

Eggman: Hey! Alana! Phone for you!

Alana: this better be good! It's disrupted my rule making!

Sky: *on other end of phone* Alana! Thank God! Listen, the police are only allowing me one phone call so listen closely- *line is cut off

Alana: hello Sky? Sky?

Eggman: who was it?

Alana: It was- umm...I dunno. O__O

Eggman: -_-

@Jail

Sky: I can't believe she hung up! I'm going to ring her neck dry!

Random hedgie sitting in corner: who are you and what are you talking about?

Sky: My 'friend' Alana wouldn't come bail me out!

Crystal (Random hedgie): You mean the new ruler? She's the best psycho freak bent on taking over the world ever!

Sky: 0.o

@ City Hall

Alana: I've finally completed all 10967 laws! Now what?

Eggman: ...how should I know?


Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

jessiethefox12 on February 24, 2007, 9:34:34 AM

jessiethefox12 on
jessiethefox12i love these stories can i plzzzzzzzz be in the next episode thing

Angelamy612 on June 28, 2005, 11:34:37 PM

Angelamy612 on
Angelamy612This is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! Do you know what state Station Square is in? I think it's in Maryland but i'm not sure. Make Alana and eggman take over Chicago 'cause i live there.

TailsFanatic on January 7, 2007, 11:58:38 AM

TailsFanatic on
TailsFanaticStation Square is't real. SEGA made that town.

tikalgirl52 on August 21, 2005, 11:03:13 AM

tikalgirl52 on
tikalgirl52AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! THE CHICKEN THE CHICKEN!!! Nyaha. I sent links to your story to my friends.

ivy_hedgehog on December 15, 2004, 7:50:36 AM

ivy_hedgehog on
ivy_hedgehogYEAH I'M HAPPY AND CAN LOL LOL
MAN SOO GOOD!!!
hey r u really going to put May in here if u r yeah YEAH YEAH
your the best!!!!!!!!!

ChaosCollision on December 14, 2004, 3:04:38 PM

ChaosCollision on
ChaosCollisionHmm... interesting, lol, still funny though. I had I good idea for your next chapter, but it would involve adding a new character *snow plow'd* Anyway, this is just a suggestion, but what if Heath came in and bailed Sky out, and she starts... erm... getting flirty I guess, then Shadow finds out and goes into a major depression or something, I dunno, just a random thought *shot for talking too much*