Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 22 - Three new phsycos

This is basically a story about what the sonic cast would say if they were drunk. I only wrote it to fool around with my new pens but I deciced to post it here anyway.Alaa is my fan charachter.

Chapter 22 - Three new phsycos

Chapter 22 - Three new phsycos


Disclaimer: I don't own nothing except Alana. So don't sue me. You wouldn't get much. O__O All three new characters © their respectable owners. (Like I'll tell you who they are :B)

Please view at own risk: Contains dangerously high levels of insanity, randomness and cheese.

The voices in my head are currently: drooling

Random quote of the day: “You crazy bum!” ~My best friend

Alana's current mood: I hate myself. But I hate you more.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Last time in this stupid fic: Alana and Eggman got so bored they created new “Rules” for the city. Sky went to prison, and attempted to call Alana but Alana hang up on her and Sky got really mad. The rest of them are somewhere drunk in the middle of the road.

Sky's Official list of Alana torture

*Set her tail on fire like a fuse and see if she explodes.

* Replace her snack cakes with bricks.

* Rip out her hair and feed it to her.

* Force feed her cheese.

* Steal her gun and hide it.

* Seahorses

Sky: *looks over list* Okay, all of these would be good choices if I could just figure out how to get out of here.

*sudden spontaneous explosion can be heard in the background*

Sky: O_O

*Green hedgehog enters room holding gun and looking very intimidating*

Sky: O_O

Green Hedgie: Alright! You let Sky go or I'll...shoot you!

Guard #1: *nonchalantly* and what relation do you have to her?

Green Hedgehog: Um…I'm her brother.

Guard #2: Alright Sky, you're free to go. *unlocks jail cell*

Sky: *bursts into tears* HEATH!! *kisses Heath passionately for like, 5 minutes*

Sky and Heath: *walk out*

Guard #1: That is one weird family.

Guard #2: agreed.

@ City Hall

Alana: So, in conclusion, you really don't have any freedom unless I say so.

Random guy in crown: THESE NEW RULES SUCK!

Alana: *pulls out gun* Would you like to rephrase that?

RGINC: O__O *screams and runs away*

Alana: I thought so.

Eggman: I'm bored! Can we stop for ice cream?

Alana: patience Eggman. We still have someone we need to wait for.

Eggman: you invited someone else? This has to be like the fifth person.

Alana: but it was absolutely necessary. *nods reassuringly*

@ Random street on the interstate

Cream: has anyone else noticed that Sky's gone?

Amy: who now?

Shadow: Don't worry I have her right here. *holds up Sonic's arm*

Sonic: dude, I'm not Sky! Let go of my arm!

Shadow: you're so sexy when you say things like that! *jumps on Sonic and kisses him passionately*

Tails: O_O …right. That's sincerely disturbing. I thought I saw her walk off with some guy. But I think the guy was gay. He was wearing very tight blue jeans and was with another dude.

Shadow: *finishes kissing Sonic* That was the greatest! I love you, Sky!

Sonic: I love you too.

@ Candy Counter

Alana: *checks watch repeatedly* Where is she! She's totally late! *Takes off watch and throws it at Eggman*

Eggman: *clonk* Owie! T_T

*little jingle bell sound can be heard in background as someone enters room*

May: (Ivy's character ^^) Sorry I'm late. THIS *points behind back* attached onto my leg, and wouldn't let go until I agreed to let him come with me.

Person who was behind May's back: *steps out and waves*

Alana: JAKE?!?!? Oh, God this is wrong…

Jake: Hi Alana! *runs up and gives Alana BIG hug.* (AN: awww >D)

Eggman: *with mouth half full* Who if fat guy? (Translation- “who is that guy?”)

Alana: evil…

Jake: ^_^ Don't worry she knows she loves me!

Eggman: o_o

May: o_o

Alana: T_T Why me?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Yes, those were the three new characters. And you will be seeing more of them in the next chapter. *evil music plays in background*

Comments

Comments (8)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

jessiethefox12 on February 24, 2007, 9:48:57 AM

jessiethefox12 on
jessiethefox12ok ok i got 2 things to say about shadow:
1.hes the most drunk in the story
2. *slaps hands on desk lightly* hes so sexy guys are falling for him lol

tikalgirl52 on August 21, 2005, 11:07:46 AM

tikalgirl52 on
tikalgirl52NYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA whoa! *narrowly avoids brick being thrown at her* funny nya. *cough*

Angelamy612 on June 28, 2005, 11:38:35 PM

Angelamy612 on
Angelamy612This story keeps getting funnier and funnier!! LOL Love your story!

Lara_Fox on February 9, 2005, 7:27:20 AM

Lara_Fox on
Lara_FoxElvira: Me dun like this story no mores...

ivy_hedgehog on February 7, 2005, 6:08:08 AM

ivy_hedgehog on
ivy_hedgehogLOL XD LOL
OH GOD THAT WAS GOOD!!!!
May is awesome!! yeah but if someone really attached to her leg she would of kill them! 0_0
yeah she is like that. . . hehe. . . any who thanks 4 puting her in there!!!!
your the best!!!

RogueClawdite on February 6, 2005, 6:33:47 AM

RogueClawdite on
RogueClawditeHeathage made it in there! XDDD!!! I love it Echidnachick! Keep it up!

ChaosCollision on February 6, 2005, 6:32:43 AM

ChaosCollision on
ChaosCollisionXDDD Wait 'til Shadow finds out about Heath >= D