Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 23 - Chapter concerning KFC

This is basically a story about what the sonic cast would say if they were drunk. I only wrote it to fool around with my new pens but I deciced to post it here anyway.Alaa is my fan charachter.

Chapter 23 - Chapter concerning KFC

Chapter 23 - Chapter concerning KFC


Disclaimer: I'm running out of sarcastic disclaimers…I don't own any characters except Alana and Jake. Or KFC….

Please view at own risk: people hate me…

The voices in my head are currently: attempting world conquest

Random quote of the day: “Dude you have serious problems.” ~Me “They're not PROBLEMS! They're ISSUES! Problems can be resolved, issues can't! So don't call them problems.”~ One of my friends from school

Alana's current mood: guilty, and craving KFC.

Notes from EC- To Lara (Elvira): I'm sorry dude. I promise I'll make it up to you somehow. *hugs and gives life size ElviraXHeath plush.*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

@ City Hall

All: *bored and trying to find various ways to entertain themselves*

Eggman: *laying on couch and counting holes in ceiling* Has anyone ever noticed how abnormally skinny Alana is?

Jake: *is staring at Alana* it's because EC's so fat. So she made Alana skinny.

EC: *throws shoe at Jake* No addressing the author in the fic! Or the author's fitness level!

Jake: O_O Yes ma'am.

Alana: do you think that I'm not getting enough KFC in my diet?

May: what are you talking about? You ate KFC for breakfast the last three days.

Alana: *chewing on chicken leg* I don't see where you're going with this.

May: that's because you're intelligence level is plummeting even as we speak.

Alana: sheesh, I could've told you that.

@Random Interstate outside Station Square


Sky: *steps beside car with Heath linked to her arm*

Sonic + Shadow: *making out furiously* (A/N I ain't a yaoi supporter, this is just how severely drunk they are. No offence to any yaoi supporters, I just don't support them.)

Sky: O___O I guess you've found someone else on your own.

Shadow: Sky? Hey, wait, if you're here. Who have I been making out with all this time? *jumps out of car and runs toward Sky*

Sonic: Wait! This is it? After all we've been through? You're just going to leave me here?!

Sky: *sidesteps Shadow's running hug sending him hurtling into a wall* Sorry Shadow but we're through.

Shadow: Th-th-through? We can't be through! You and I were meant for each other! I even carved our names into Knuckles' gun!

Sky: sorry Shadow but you're too drunk and Heath is sexy.

Shadow: But I can change! I'm actually sort of sane when I'm sober! You have to take me back! PLEASE!

Sky: sorry, dude.

Shadow: *slinks sadly back to car*

Sonic: *puts arm around Shadow* You still have me.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Okay short chapter. Sue me.


Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

yumisatare11 on June 7, 2007, 2:00:00 AM

yumisatare11 on
yumisatare11that was funny with you and jake.

Angelamy612 on June 28, 2005, 11:43:14 PM

Angelamy612 on
Angelamy612Shadow and Sonic are are a good couple in away. >< DOn't kill me! I don't like yaoi or yuri but they are! I'm bored and i have been up for only 1 hour and a half.

Chaoskid on April 6, 2005, 5:28:42 AM

Chaoskid on
Chaoskidplese add another!!!!! O.< oh, and no offense ivy hedgehog, but i kinda asked if i could have shadow first. kay? ^.^

ivy_hedgehog on March 20, 2005, 11:39:47 AM

ivy_hedgehog on
ivy_hedgehogOK if Sky doesn't want Shadow i'll take him!!!
come on shadow you can live with me and all those other friends of my!
LOL
nice work!
hey can u read my story call Lab and oh The tale of lalou island!
please!!! pertty please!!

ChaosCollision on March 19, 2005, 2:57:15 PM

ChaosCollision on
ChaosCollisionI'm sorry to say, Sky/Heath is gone, nada, caput, nien, history, broken, destroyed, and so on. From the way it looks it's Elvira/Heath. *sigh* I think I'm gonna vomit my intestine up... You might as well take Sky out of the story, have her get by a comet, whatever. My life is officially hell and the best day will be when Jack the ripper comes back to life with a revolver and blows my frickin' head off... I'm sorry to "get all emotional" here, but what can you expect from a 16 year old that slit her wrist and now is in psycho therapy cuz her mother is gay. ...Yeah, just wanted to let you know so you don't get flammed by anyone. Bye EC, you were a cool person.

Chaoskid on March 17, 2005, 4:59:56 AM

Chaoskid on
ChaoskidO_o POOR SHADOW!!!!!! if he doesnt want sonic and sky doesnt want him... he can have my character snow! if your out of ideas, you can use one of my chars in your story! BTW, i love this story!