Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 24 - CC'S BACK YA'LL! *pounce*

This is basically a story about what the sonic cast would say if they were drunk. I only wrote it to fool around with my new pens but I deciced to post it here anyway.Alaa is my fan charachter.

Chapter 24 - CC'S BACK YA'LL! *pounce*

Chapter 24 - CC'S BACK YA'LL! *pounce*


Disclaimer: I do not own any characters except Alana and Jake. I do not own yogurt either, it is © the genius of Dr. Yogurt.

Please view at own risk: rated PG-13 for sexy hedgehogs with cable access.

The voices in my head are currently: attempting to be seductive.

Alana's current mood: is FOOD a mood?

Random quote of the day: “Before you criticize someone, try to walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes.”

Notes from EC: Yes CC's back! L1K3 OMG 1 D1DN4 TH1NK 1T W4S P0$$1BL3!!!111oneone *hit with brick* But I don't think she's with Heath anymore. O_o So, Heath is not going with anyone in this fanfic at the moment. So…yeah.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Alana, May and Jake: *drinking beer and eating yogurt*

Eggman: *comes into room and sees them* What are you three doing?! I thought I told you to send the new rules down to the police!

Alana, Jake and May: Meh.

Eggman: How can you say that? We rule Station square! It is up to us to make sure the new rules are enforced! Do you want to live in a town full of mayhem and mass destruction?!

Alana: that sounds fun.

May: maybe we should make it a rule.

Eggman: how can you make it a rule when you can't even get off your butts long enough to enforce the rules you have now?

Jake: Our psycho, drunk and mentally damaged minds will come up something.

Eggman: -_- Well do it quickly. Okay?

@Random highway

Sky: *is now like t0t4lly humanized :O* *driving rest home while they sing their “emotional” version of `You are my sunshine'*

Heath: Are they always this…drunk?

Sky: No.

Heath: Well that's good, I guess.

Sky: They're usually drunker.

Heath: O_O Is there such a thing?

@Town Hall

Alana: People of Station Square! I am your ruler, Alana! You must obey me, or face the dyer consequences!

May: Dude, if you want to make an announcement to people who care, why don't you call a town meeting?

*Eggman bursts into the room unannounced*

Eggman: ALANA! You have not been enforcing the new rules! Do you have ANY idea what's going on out there? No, of course you don't because YOU can't get off your lazy butt long enough to check!

Jake: …well, what's going on?

Eggman: People are HAPPY! They're going about their everyday lives as if they aren't being ruled by a bunch of psychopaths bent on world domination!

Alana: *stands up* Well we can't let that happen can we?!

Jake and May: No!

45 minutes later

Alana: ladies and gentleman. And Jake. We are here to start enforcing the rules that we have applied to this city. Anyone caught disobeying the rules will have to answer to my personal army of genetically altered Garfield Chao! Now, chao, fetch me the rule book!

*Garfield chao comes back carrying 25 pound book*

Alana: For all you miserable freaks who have forgotten `The Rules', let's go over them shall we. ^_^

@Alana's basement (again)

Shadow: Man, that new leader's harsh.

Tails: Yeah. I could have sworn she said something about required tattooing and de-lousing.

Sonic: I dunno. She's kind of hot.

Heath: Maybe you shouldn't have veered off the highway trying to hit all those squirrels.

Sonic: Hey! Don't question the motives of the Speed Squad!

Heath: o.o' The Speed Squad?

Sonic: *puts arm around Shadows shoulder* That's right! The Speed Squad!

@City Hall

*floor is littered with empty beer cans*

Alana: See, Eggy I told you we were in control of this city.

Eggman: I guess you're right. I shouldn't have doubted you.

May: So what should we do now?

Jake: You guys hold her. And I'll give her the greatest moment of her life! Get your lip gloss ready Lana!

Alana: Dude, you're weird. And you won't even think of kissing me if you like having hair, freak.

Jake: well, if bald guys turn you on. ^_~

Alana: *throws beer can at him*

Jake: X_X

May: HEY! I wanted to do that. ;_;

Alana: ….sorry.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Oh, and did I mention! CC's back!


Comments

Comments (8)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

tikalgirl52 on August 21, 2005, 11:16:41 AM

tikalgirl52 on
tikalgirl52^_^ hee, funny

SkyetheHedgehog on July 14, 2005, 6:04:56 PM

SkyetheHedgehog on
SkyetheHedgehoghey. umm... oh yeah! i came in here to see if you'd added any more, and discovered, even though i've read this chapter i didn't coment on it. so... now i have. ^_^

Angelamy612 on June 28, 2005, 11:47:46 PM

Angelamy612 on
Angelamy612I forgot!! Can you add me? My name is katie and she hates Rouge and loves knuxs!
~Angel~

Sakura_Sky on June 13, 2005, 1:41:41 PM

Sakura_Sky on
Sakura_SkyHeh Heh, yuppers been back for a while =P Sky... well, here's something you may enjoy to use *tosses Haven at ya* Have fun with my vampire boy, but no expirimentations on my human chars, or I'll be forced to bring in the duct tape and cheese whiz >= )

Serenity_Hedgehog on June 10, 2005, 9:39:04 AM

Serenity_Hedgehog on
Serenity_HedgehogI wanna be in this story cause it's so funny I'm funny too (pathetic laugh)hahah ha...ha
*people leave and lights go off.

Crystalhun on May 15, 2005, 5:30:47 AM

Crystalhun on
Crystalhunmore you have to do more

ivy_hedgehog on May 13, 2005, 7:08:25 AM

ivy_hedgehog on
ivy_hedgehogLOL LMAO!
funny nice work.

keep it up! ^_^ XD ^_~

Angelamy612 on May 11, 2005, 8:58:11 AM

Angelamy612 on
Angelamy612^-^ FIRST COMMENT!! I love this story!!!! Please add more ASP. *Angel*