Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 25 - 25th chapter madness

This is basically a story about what the sonic cast would say if they were drunk. I only wrote it to fool around with my new pens but I deciced to post it here anyway.Alaa is my fan charachter.

Chapter 25 - 25th chapter madness

Chapter 25 - 25th chapter madness
Disclaimer: The only characters I own here are Alana and Jake. The rest are © their respectable owners. The city Station Square however, is now owned by May, Eggman, Jake and Alana. God help us all….

Please view at own risk: that guy told me to tell you that.

The voices in my head are currently: eating.

Alana’s current mood is: One of those rare moments when I feel smart.

Random quote of the day: “I’m not supposed to mention poo…OH GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE?!?” –Chris (Family Guy)

Notes from EC: CC has given me one of her human (well vampire) charries to have fun with. >=) Don’t worry, I won’t hurt Haven (her awesome vampy) but I will force him to consume excessive amounts of alcohol. I’ve always wanted to see what a vampire would be like drunk…. ^_~
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

@ City Hall

Eggman: *walking down the hall*

Alana: *runs toward Eggman and grabs him from behind* Eggman!

Eggman: Wha-? What? *looks at Alana* EEP! Did I do something bad?

Alana: Not that I know of. I was just thinking about what you said about me not being responsible and needing to enforce the rules.

Eggman: …and…?

Alana: I have invited someone to help me cure the problem! He can be our new best friend!

Eggman: You – You *keels over*

Alana: Eggman? Eggy? Heeeellllooo…? ….Uh oh.

@Alana’s basement

Sky: *carrying mace, and several two by fours*

Amy: Where in the world are you going?

Sky: To City hall….

Amy: Why?

Sky: I have a little unfinished business to take care of with Alana….

*Knuckles comes into the room*

Knuckles: Have any of you realized that Sonic, Shadow and Heath have been gone for almost three hours? I might be severely drunk but I think I have enough sense left to know that no good can come of this. Hey, Sky where are you going with the weapons?

Sky: …Alana…..

Knuckles: OoO Really? Can I come?

Sky: Why?

Knuckles: let’s just say I have something I’ve been meaning to pay her back for….

*Flashback to about two years ago @ the police basement*

Knuckles: *Eating burrito*

*cell phone rings*

Sonic: Knuckles, go get it.

Knuckles: *grumbles* Fine… *Sets burrito on the couch*

Alana: *picks up burrito and eats it*

*End flashback*

Knuckles: *shudder* I never got over that day.

Sky: Sure, you can come. Any one else?

Amy: I just wonder where the dudes went.

@ Speeding down the highway

All: *Drunk. Like, drunk up to the point that only fanchars can get to without dying from alcohol poisoning*

*all are hugging and swinging cans of beer over head like they are some kind of trophies for an amazing accomplishment*

*singing* SPEED TEAM! SPEED TEAM. WE’RE FASTER THAN YOU! SPEED TEAM SPEED TEAM…em…something something something.

Heath: *holds guns high in air and shoots holes into car roof*

Sonic: You know I’ve never told you guys…but you’re the best friends a dude can have! Group hug!

Heath: No, dude, we don’t do that.

Sonic: *sniff* I still love you guys.

@City hall

Eggman: *lying on desk*

Desk: *creaking under all the weight*

Jake: O.O What did you do to him?

Alana: You know, the usual.

May: Don’t worry, I’ve got it covered. *opens cans of beer and pours them down Eggman’s throat*

Jake: Are you sure that’s helping?

May: ARE YOU QUESTIONING ME?!

Jake: O.O ..n-no.

May: Good. *slaps Eggman* WAKE UP! Wake up before I kill you!

Eggman: *wakes up* I had a terrible dream! I dreamt that I was being tortured by a demented kitten! And there was this guy…and then someone was treatening to kill me and- *looks around room and curls up in the fetal position* *whimper* make it stop.

Alana: Don’t worry Eggman, our new friend will be here soon.

*Suddenly door opens and CCs sexeh vampy dude is standing there. His name’s Haven by the way. I don’t feel clever enough to add it into normal dialogue*

Haven: Is this the place of the grand rulers of Station Square?

Eggman: *looks at Haven and passes out again*

Alana: Yep that’s us.

Haven: I was told to come here by a girl who said to me ‘I know who you are and why you love pigeons.’

May: *polishing gun* Well, we can’t promise you pigeons. But we do rule Station Square. And we have beer.

Haven: *points at Eggman* You do know that guy’s dead right?

May: He’s just being a drama queen.

*suddenly a crash is heard somewhere from behind. Sky, Knuckles and a dude named Bob are standing in the door way holding two by fours*

Sky: Alright Alana, this is payback for what you did to me a few chapters ago!

Knuckles: And that time you ate my burrito!

Bob: I’m just here to sweep the floors.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

tikalgirl52 on August 21, 2005, 11:27:04 AM

tikalgirl52 on
tikalgirl52NYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! ^_^ my mom came and asked me what was wrong, since i started laughing again. Now shes gonna read the story sometime

Sakura_Sky on July 18, 2005, 3:10:38 PM

Sakura_Sky on
Sakura_SkyLMAO that last line was awesome n_n And cheers to Havey!

Amyfan2004 on July 14, 2005, 5:29:01 AM

Amyfan2004 on
Amyfan2004HAHAHAHA EGGMAN IS SCARED OF HIS OWN DREAMS!!!!! what a BABY! This story ROCKS!

ivy_hedgehog on July 6, 2005, 11:10:05 PM

ivy_hedgehog on
ivy_hedgehogAWESOME! ^^
GO MAY!
LOL way A Go my friend once again! ^~

Angelamy612 on July 6, 2005, 10:59:47 AM

Angelamy612 on
Angelamy612I love this story sooo much!!!! Please write more soon!

SkyetheHedgehog on July 4, 2005, 6:02:24 PM

SkyetheHedgehog on
SkyetheHedgehogAWSOME! yet another great chap added to Sonic cast - DRUNK! write soon. ^_^
~Skye~

A11_ on July 1, 2005, 3:22:20 AM

A11_ on
A11_BOB GET A GRIP!!!!!