Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 26 - When Good Psychpaths Go BAD

This is basically a story about what the sonic cast would say if they were drunk. I only wrote it to fool around with my new pens but I deciced to post it here anyway.Alaa is my fan charachter.

Chapter 26 - When Good Psychpaths Go BAD

Chapter 26 - When Good Psychpaths Go BAD


Disclaimer: Sonic cast © The Sonic Team

Sky and Haven © Sakura_Sky (CC)

May © Ivy Hedgehog

Heath © RogueClawdite (RC)

Alana and Jake © Me

I finally did a real disclaimer. Are you people happy now? XO



Please view at own risk: You did the read the beginning of this fic right? If so you know why.



The voices in my head are currently: Deceased (For now)



Alana's current mood is: That fuzzy about-to-throw-up feeling you get after eating three pounds of chocolate.



Random quote of the Day: “Life's short. Party naked.” ~Bumper sticker



Notes from EC: Yes, this chapter is short. And crappy. And not as weird as usual. But…the next one will be better I promise.



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~



Alana: NO! *runs and hides in corner* Jake take their blows for me! *shoves Jake in front of Knuckles and Sky*



Jake: o.o eep.



Sky: *swings mace threateningly at Jake*



Jake: ACH! *runs and hides in corner beside Alana*



Alana: -_- You suck dude.



Eggman: *who has now recovered from last chapter* I have an idea. How about instead of Sky and Knuckles killing Alana and Jake (as entertaining as that might be) why don't we all just rule Station Square together?



Knuckles: But what about my burrito?



Sky: Would you shut up about your freaking burrito?



Sky: *grumble* Yeah okay, that's fine. *throws mace out window causing a passing pedestrian to get a concussion* Knuckles go call everyone and tell them to come to City Hall. And tell them to bring the beer too.



Knuckles: Fine. *walks off into next room*



Eggman: well, since no one's getting killed I'm going to go take a shower.



Alana: AND NOW: Introductions! Sky, Knuckles, this is May, Ivy's character.



May: What's up?



Alana: And this is Jake, also created by EC. He's the most annoying person on earth so feel free to take a few swings at him.



Jake: o_o



Alana: And this is Haven!!! He's the newest addition to this fic.



Sky: Yes, Alana I know who he is, we were invented by the same person.



Haven: So what am I here for?



May: You're here to have fun! *hands him beer* Here, drink this!



Knuckles: I'm back and the rest of them (`the rest of them' being um…Amy, Rouge, Cream & Cheese, Tails, Sonic, Shadow and Heath) but I couldn't get a hold of Sonic, Shadow, and Heath.



Sky: Amy said that they left. I wonder where they went…?



@ Random Bar



Heath: HEY! Bartender person! *holds keg out* my friends and I need a refill!



Bartender: I'm sorry but the legal age is 21. And I know that you three aren't 21.



Shadow: WHAT?!?! HOW DARE YOU QUESTION THE SPEED TEAM!



Bartender: O_O …the Speed Team?



Heath: That's right! Speed Team! Get him!



Bartender: Oh no.



@Back at City Hall



Tails: Okay, we're here and we're ready to rule the city! We got all the beer we could carry.



*Cream, Tails, Amy and Rouge come in carrying a keg each. Cheese is carrying a six pack.*



May: It's about freaking time! I was starting to get sober!



Eggman: *walking out of bathroom with nothing on but a towel*



Haven: Agh! Geez, dude, put some clothes on!



Eggman: And what if I don't want to?



All: O_O



May: Would you like this mace to be permanently implanted in your stomach?



Eggman: O_< Fine. *walks into next room*



@ Random Bar again



*Bartender is tied up and put in back seat*



Heath: Okay, I got all the beer I could manage.



Bartender: The police will find you I assure you!



Sonic: The police cannot catch the Speed Team! The Speed Team are too fast and too smart! The Speed Team will never be caught! *begins to foam at mouth*



Shadow: Calm down dude.



Sonic: *stops foaming* Sorry.



Bartender: You're all insane!



Heath: *loading beer into trunk* Yeah, we know *closes trunk and gets into car* Now we're off! *drives away*



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~




Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

tikalgirl52 on August 21, 2005, 11:32:48 AM

tikalgirl52 on
tikalgirl52^_^ SO FUNNY!!! MORE MORE!!! *whacks you with piko-piko hammer*

Angelamy612 on August 10, 2005, 3:36:18 AM

Angelamy612 on
Angelamy612Yeah! Random stuff!! I'm good at random stuff too! I am random stuff. Anyways, great chapter!
~Angel

Sakura_Sky on July 30, 2005, 1:22:09 PM

Sakura_Sky on
Sakura_Skylol, you're so good at random stuff. *gives you... bacon*

Chaoskid on July 24, 2005, 3:45:42 AM

Chaoskid on
ChaoskidO_O OKAY... that was interesting. add more!!!! *foams*

SkyetheHedgehog on July 23, 2005, 8:06:31 AM

SkyetheHedgehog on
SkyetheHedgehogha! i love it! yay! 1st comment fer once