Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Online Chat

The Hendersons decide to take Courage,Muriel,and Eustace to England as thanks for being freinds.When they get to England the find the exagents.It's up to the group to solve a 500 year old mystery.

Chapter 1 - The Online Chat

Chapter 1 - The Online Chat
With Jonathan R’s permission I will create a sequel to The Return Of The Hendersons:Operation Nowhere. I request that you read Jonathan R’s Courage and the Hendersons,and The Return of the Hendersons:Operation Nowhere. I would like to add that ex-agents Darkest Moon,Chris Gammon,Gareth Paul Barsby,and Jonathan R will appear in this story. Also all of the villains will return to. Joseph Williams and Reginald Baggs will appear in this story. Mr. and Mrs. Stromell will make a small appearance in here,And now on with the story.


On the Outskirts of Nowhere,Kansas we find a small farmhouse surveying the landscape,it’s only companions are a windmill that is creaking silently in the night,a small barn and a chicken coop. The farmhouse was silent,The basement,living room,kitchen,the upstairs hallway The upstairs bathroom,and the attic was vacant and empty. The only room in the house that had anyone in it was the upstairs bedroom. Muriel and Eustace Baggs were sleeping,but Courage was awake thinking about Sandy mostly,His thoughts often strayed to Kevin,Katie,Carl,Diane,how Leonard and Abigail Stromwell were doing with Reginald and Joseph. Courage Finally fell asleep an hour later.

The morning went as it always went,Muriel was making breakfast,Eustace was outside to go and get his paper,Courage on the other hand was in the attic talking to Kevin via instant messaging. this is what was being said,
(note: slanted means the Person or Dog)

Courage So Kevin,How have you been?

Kevin I’m good,our new house here on the outskirts of Kansas City is pretty good. We still have enough money to finish my college fund and start Katie’s!

Courage Wow,that’s very good news!

Kevin Hey Courage.

CourageWhat?

Kevin How are things in Nowhere?

Courage Well everything's normal here.

Kevin Have you heard from the Agents?

Courage No,I haven’t heard from them at all

“Courage,breakfast is ready.” Muriel called

Courage I have to go for now,Bye

Kevin Okay,Bye

At that Courage raced downstairs to breakfast

Up next Chapter 2:The ex-agents

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment