Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - The Baddies and Their Facebook Plotting

A strange man from the year 2010 has arrived in Camelot, selling strange and wonderful things, like cell phones, computers, televisions...and books about sparkling vampires? Inspired by Merlin Children in Need 2009. Crack!fic

Chapter 13 - The Baddies and Their Facebook Plotting

Chapter 13 - The Baddies and Their Facebook Plotting
Morgana logged onto Facebook chat and hurriedly messaged her sister. She had wicked, devious, smirk-worthy plans to make.

Morgana: Sister!

Morgause: Morgana, how wonderful it is to hear from you again! :D How are things in Camelot?

Morgana: Same. :/ Uther's an idiot, Arthur's obnoxious, and Merlin won't mind his own business. He's really starting to get on my nerves. He's the only one who hasn't gotten distracted by anything. I think he suspects me.

Morgause: I'm sorry sister. Surely he won't be a problem for us though, he's just a simple serving boy.

Morgana: You don't understand Morgause. Every time something goes wrong, Merlin's involved. I think he's more than what he seems. His loyalty to Arthur's getting to be a problem and I'm afraid he's going to take my brother's mind off his iPhone. He has to be stopped.

Cenred: Why, hello, Morgana. It's great to hear from you, too. Thanks for acknowledging my existence.

Morgana: *facepalm* You are so annoying, Cenred.

Cenred: I aim to please.

Morgause: Enough! Morgana, what is your plan? Do tell. :)

Morgana: Have you ever heard of the website Picnik?

Morgause: I can't say that I have Sister. What is it?

Morgana: A picture editing site. You can add in graphics and effects and text and it's really cool! You can add sparkles and change the colors and everything!

Cenred: Yes. Sounds positively EVIL. NOT! Why are we wasting our time with this, Morgause? I wanna cuddle on my new La-Z-Boy throne…

Morgana: That's gross.

Morgause: Agreed. Go sulk somewhere else Cenred. …. And don't change the channel on the TV – I've got the DVR set on Mythbusters.

Cenred: ….Fine…. (Cenred is offline)

Morgause: He does have a point, though, Sister. What does this picture editing have to do with getting rid of Merlin?

Morgana: *smirks* If I can get a pic of him, I can edit it. Put in some sparkles coming from his hands, make something randomly float in the air – I can even color his eyes gold! Then I send the pic to Uther's cell and the ignorant idiot that knows nothing about magic will assume Merlin is a sorcerer! As if! But Uther'll believe it without a second thought! Merlin will get locked away or maybe even executed and won't bother us while we complete ur plan.

Cenred: (Cenred is online.) It's my plan too. :(

Morgause: Cenred, when I need you, I'll page you. Until then, go make us both some coffee – I'll take mine black. And put in some TV dinners, I'm in the mood for lasagna.

Cenred: *rolls eyes* I thought I was the king.

Morgause: I won't send you the special edition sheep on Farmville if you don't make dinner.

Cenred: Fine. Yes, dear. Whatever you say dear. *grumbles* Happy?

Morgause: I'll be happier when your usefulness is over.

Cenred: ?

Morgause: Never mind. Just go pre-heat the microwave oven.

Cenred: (Cenred is offline.)

Morgana: He's such an idiot.

Morgause: I know! O.o He put aluminum foil in the microwave yesterday! Almost burned down the castle. Not that I'd mind but we can still use him….

Morgana: Is he worth it? Really? LOL!

Morgause: I don't know, Sister. I just don't know. But your plan is brilliant! Get Merlin out of the way, and when he's been arrested, let me know. And we'll have Cenred's armies ready to march on Camelot while everyone else is distracted by their technology! Isn't it pathetic how dependant they've become on future stuff?

Morgana: I know!

Morgause: Anyway, I have to go, Sister. I've got lasagna in the microwave and I have to harvest my crops – did you know that they've got pink corn now?

Morgana: No way! Kk, I'll let u go. ^.^ Got some harvesting to do too before I put my plan into action. Oh and could you do me a favor and join my job? If I harvest twenty more fields of grapes I'll get a school bus plow! XD

Morgause: Of course, sister. Message me tomorrow about how ur plans are going. Oh and forward the pic to me! I want to see what it would look like if Merlin had magic! Hahahaha – like that would ever happen! XP

Morgana: No prob. Luv ya sis! TTYL! *smirks*

Morgause: What was that for?

Morgana: I don't know. I just like smirking! (Morgana is offline.)

Cenred: (Cenred is online.) Yes, goodbye to you, too, My Lady…

Morgause: Cenred, shut up and get my lasagna. (Morgause is offline.)

Cenred: *sigh* Yes, dear. :( (Cenred is offline.)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment