Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Chapter 8: furry thoughts

set 1 month after sonic adventure 2. Shadow is still missing. sonic thinks its his fault, and is ready to end it all. sonadow. PG-13 for some humor and lots of profanities. YAY! <('-'<) <( '-' )> (>'-')>

Chapter 7 - Chapter 8: furry thoughts

Chapter 7 - Chapter 8: furry thoughts
"shade, i'm going to sonic's house." tails called over his shoulder.
"wait up! i'll go too"
\i really wish he'd just stay home. he's like this every time i leave.\ *sigh* \he needs to get a girlfriend or something.\
~i'm like this every time he leaves the house, he better hurry up and lead me to the reason we aren't already dating~ *sigh*
~how long am i going to have to keep doing this~ "ok tails. i'm ready to go!

------

Knuckles- *walking by Emilin's door* . . . wait . . .
Emilin's listening to barbie girl . . . no . . . she hates that song . . . why would she be listening to it . . .
unless she was lying . . . why would she lie . . . she said her favorite song was lady marmalade . . .
followed by girl next door . . . then thousand miles . . . why is she listening to barbie girl . . . wait . . . . . .
wasn't she supposed to be with espio . . . why is she listening to it with him . . . he hates that song too . . .
unless he was lying too . . . why would he lie . . . i'm lost . . . *opens door*
Emilin, why are you listening too barbie girl for at 2:13 in the morning?

rouge- hm?

knux- eh? rouge? why are you on Emilin's computer? *takes computer* and why are you posting a part of her story?

rouge- Emilin's buisy with espio. I'm in charge.

knux- ah. well. have fun then. don't piss her off. you-

rouge- knux. i will NEVER forget what happened last time.
knux- no one will. When she gets mad, EvilEmi comes out, when EvilEmi comes out, all shoot happens.

rouge- yup.
knux- night, rouge.
rouge- night.

knux- and rouge?
rouge- eh?
knux- turn that fracking song off.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment