Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chao Problems 2

A story about odd Chao problems...

Chapter 2 - Chao Problems 2

Chapter 2 - Chao Problems 2
Chao Problems 2
Last time, Sonic the Chao and his Chao friends went to Costco for Eggo Waffles, but they meet up with E-104.....

Sonic: It's Eggman's *leans forward to get a closer look*........... hunk of junk.

SpyroX: No! It's a black and red Dung Beetle!

Tails: *spots white words on the robot* No! You're all wrong! It's E-104!

Giggy: E-10boar?

Cream: Pee-104 is the name, Giggy!

Giggy: No it's not!

Shadow: *walks off for some reason*

Emmy: *wispers to Tails* Hope they're not wearing earmuffs.

SpyroX/Sonic: *lean towards Emmy and Tails to hear what they're saying, but are caught by Emmy* What'd we do?

Cream/Giggy: *still argueing*

E-104: Do you know where the strawberry shortcakes are?

Cream: They're over there! *points to a Strawberry Shortcake doll*

Giggy: Yeah! They also smell so good that you can't resist eating them!

Sonic: Did Eggman order you to get a strawberry shortcake? *winks at Tails*

E-104: Personal data.

Tails: *jumps on E-104's back and has a chainsaw* Bwaaaaa haa haa ha!!!

SpyroX : *trips on the chainsaw's plug and flips onto Tails which causes Tails to fall off of E-104* WEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Emmy: *gets hit by Tails' foot* NOBODY KICKS ME!!!! *starts power punching Tails*

Tails: NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! *gets bruises all over* The pain!!!

Sonic: *sticks his tounge out at Tails* Let me handle this Emmy! *starts doing weak punches and weak kicks*

Shadow: *walks in* There you are guys! I've been lookin' for ya guys every where! Well... I brought some Sunny Delight! *holds up a HUGE package of them*

Amy: YAY! It's better than being silent like you told me to......

Emmy/Cream/Giggy/Sonic: Give us some.... NOW!!!!

Tails: *acts like a zombie with a help of his pain* Yes... or I'll pull you to the Earth's core! *starts haunting Shadow*

Shadow: *runs away without knowing that Amy is chasing him* AHHHHH!!!!

SpyroX: Come on Tails and Cream! Let's jet to get it!

Tails/Cream: OK!

Tails/Cream/SpyroX: *fly after Shadow*

Rouge: *at the top of one of the shelves napping cause she has no part in this chapter*

Sonic: Emmy Giggy, let's juice and jam!

Emmy/Giggy: *whispers to eachother* Why are we stuck with this idiot?

Sonic/Emmy/Giggy: *run after Tails, Cream, and SpyroX*

Egg Golem music on

TEAMS:

Team 1 (SpyroX, Cream, Tails) - flight

Team 2 (Sonic, Emmy, Giggy) - speed

Team 3 (Shadow and um... maybe Amy) - Sunny Delight

Team 3-

Shadow: *grins as he looks back but finds Amy* NO! Don't tell me that Sonic ditched Amy! *starts to speed up*

Amy: *uses her Speed Up because she has 10 rings*

Shadow: Noooooooooo!! Why do you keep bugging me?!

Amy: Be quiet....

Shadow: (pause)


Amy: Shadow, I need you to tell Sonic that.....

Shadow: (pause once more)

Amy: That...... I don't know where the Kool-Aid is!

Shadow: Thanks a lot for telling me...


Team 2 *stops running when Emmy yells*-

Emmy: SONIC!!!!!

Sonic: What?

Emmy: *holds up her Chaos Emerald* Don't you know how to use Chaos Control, because you did use it in Sonic Adventure 2 Battle.

Giggy: YEAH!!! LET'S USE CHAOS CONTROL!!!

Sonic: *grabs Emmy's Chaos Emerald* Here goes nothing.... CHAOS CONTROL!!!! *uses Chaos Control*

Emmy: HEY!!!! He left without us!

Giggy: WAAAAHHHHHH!!! SONIC'S A CHEATER!!!

Sonic: *warps back and screams* IT'S GONNA EAT US! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! *notices he's back in Costco with his team* Hi!

Giggy: You seem rather suspicious...... *observes Sonic*

Emmy: Yeah……. Actually, REALLY suspicious

Sonic: Well I…….ok I admit it. I accidentally went to Scotland and the Lockness Monster was after me! Aren’t we after something?

Giggy/Emmy: *very long pause* ummmm…..yeah…..

Giggy/Emmy/Sonic: OH YEAH! IT WAS THE SUNNY DELIGHT! *run to the drinks isle*

Team 2’s mission- Accomplished

Team 1 *still flying*-

Cream: I’m feeling sick. *starts turning green*

SpyroX: Please do anything but barf, Cream.

Tails: *has a talk with Cream* She’s just hungry.

SpyroX: Ok……

Cream: *smells the Sunny Delight that Shadow has and speeds up towards it* Can you guys go any faster! I’m thirsty here!

SpyroX: Do you know how tired my wings are?

Tails: Don’t forget about my 2 tails….

SpyroX/Tails: *notices that Cream’s out of sight* ARRGGGHH!!!! You’re NOT gonna hog all of the Sunny D., Cream! *spots some cool stuff and stop flying*

Tails: *finds a toy helicopter and an electric fan*Just what I need.

SpyroX: *finds a remote control plane and masking tape* This is gonna sooooo make my day!

Team 3 *still running*-

Amy: Shadow?

Shadow: Now what Amy?

Amy: I have to go….

Shadow: Go where?

Amy: To the bathroom!

Shadow: *sigh* Alright….

At the bathroom-

Shadow: Amy, are you done yet?! Some girls are staring at me!

Amy: Come on Shadow! The longer we stay here, the better!

Shadow: Why is that?

Amy: Do you expect them to think that you’re in the girls’ bathroom?

Shadow: But, they’re all staring at me. I mean, all of them are now.

Amy: Come on Shadow! The more girls staring at ya, the more famous you’ll be!

Shadow: Amy? Someone is carrying a black box and the box is flashing.

Amy: That “box” is a camera.

Shadow: A CAMERA?! Amy, this has gone too far! Let’s go now!

Amy: *flushes the toilet and walks out the door like a celebrity* Take all that you want! *but the crowd ignored her and kept their attention to Shadow*

Shadow: Amy? They’re really creeping me out now!

Amy: Ok…. We’ll go now.

Shadow: Finally….

Amy/Shadow: *runs out of the girls’ bathroom and continues on*

Team 1 *finds Team 3*-

Tails: *flying on a toy helicopter that has a battery powered fan as the chopper* Cream! You found them!

SpyroX: *riding on a remote controlled plane that has the controller taped on it with masking tape* Great job, Cream!

Cream: It was nothing!

Shadow: You’re never gonna catch me!

Amy: *sob* How about me?

Shadow: Nah! You don’t matter! *runs to maximum speed and leaves Amy behind*

Amy: *finds a remote control race car, jumps on it, and drives it* Oh no you don’t Shadow!

Cream: *driving a remote controlled crane (the car kind) *We are gonna get that Sunny D., one war after another!

SpyroX: Who said it was a war?

Tails: I have NO idea.

Sonic: *comes running up next to Tails* Cream just isn’t her self, isn’t she?

Emmy: *flies next to SpyroX with a 2 seater plane that looks like the Tornado and in the backseat is Giggy* Hi SpyroX!!!

Giggy: Howdy ya’ll!

Eventually, they manage to share the Sunny D., but what about E-104 you ask? Well he gave the doll to Eggman….

Eggman: *chasing E-104 with a wrench* Come back here!

E-104: Sorry. Must loosen wheels with a chase.

Eggman: I’m not joking! I wanted a cake, not a doll! Although the doll is quite nice and soft and pretty…

That night:

Eggman: *sleeping in his bed with the strawberry shortcake doll and is sucking his thumb*

E-104: *jumps off E-162* FREEDOM!!!! (to be continued…)

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

The_Chao_Lover on June 25, 2004, 5:44:12 AM

The_Chao_Lover on
The_Chao_Loverwaaait! I remember this ficcie from gametalk.com! I can't remember the username though... hm, hm, hmmm...