Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Prolog: And so I fall without you to catch me

This is one of my originals :> don't know if I'll post the rest though, since the chappies are comming to me rather slow and I might use it for school :< Well hope you'll enjoy at least the prolog :>

Chapter 0 - Prolog: And so I fall without you to catch me

Chapter 0 - Prolog: And so I fall without you to catch me
Fallen with you
Empis



Prolog: And so I fall without you to catch me
Ceres POV

I must hurry! My time is running short, soon the gate to Heaven will close. My wings, whiter then the clouds on a summer day, are reflecting the rays from the setting sun. Soon the moon will rise and if I’m not at the gate by then I’ll be lost in this world for centuries. A relieved smile grace my lips, as the golden doors of Paradise come into view. Soon I’ll be safely in my beloved home.
Wait, why are the doors closing? The sun has yet to set. No, no, no, NO! Please no…
I’m too far away from the gate, please don’t close them before I get there. I can’t, I won’t be a prisoner in the Castiales’ world, I don’t belong there. I belong in heaven like all the other Angels. Oh please our beloved father don’t leave me here, let me back into your sacred home.

Too late. I see the doors slowly starting to close, separating me from my home. If only I had been faster I could’ve made it. Hovering outside the gate I bang and claw on the door, praying for Archangel Fei’Tahr to open the doors for me. My breath is heavy and shallow after the flight, I feel so tired. As the doors starts to fade I start to panic. I tried to keep my hold on the door but my hands just went through.

Tears were running down my cheeks, no longer shining like the full moon, no they were clear and lifeless as the tears Castialians cried. No, please anything but to suffer through these centuries as a Castialian all alone. I look to the side only to see the full moon starting to rise and… my wings turning black. I start screaming for our father God to save me from this terrible fate that will await me once the doors has faded into nothing. I pray and pray, but the doors just continue to fade. What did I do to deserve this? What did I do wrong? Ohh father… please don’t do this to me. Please. The moon reached its peak and the doors disappeared. I feel my powers leaving me making me feel numb. I no longer hold the power to fly, so I did the only thing God wanted me to do.

And so I fell, a rain of black feathers slowly following.


A/N: hmmm... well hope you enjoyed this little chapie and pls tell me what you think of it =) And if you find any mistakes in my writing or in the grammar it would be nice if you told me that too :)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment