Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Together

A story on how Lenny and Aleen met and bonded.. ( first story so may include errors)

Chapter 1 - Together

Chapter 1 - Together
It was awhile until Lenny visited, he visited me, but not that often. Not like I wanted to see him often. He was just a friend. I decided to go visit Crystal for advice on how to deal with it. I wasn't very friendly with boys, but she was. I entered her house to find Mallow and her playing video games.
"Hey Leen, what's up?" she Asked. That was her nickname for me. When we met, I had to whisper my name so she hadn't heard it clearly enough. So now she just calls me Leen.
"good afternoon," I told" may I ask for some advice Crystal? "
"yeah hold on, let me finish this battle with Mallow.what do you need help with? Boys?" she asked. It seemed like she read my mind. Sometimes I wonder about what goes on in her mind.
" actually, yes. I met this lemur named Lenny an-"
" Lenny? I know him! He's a pretty cool dude isn't he? " she shouted.
" Lenny is friends with Tag and Chime. That's how she knows him" mallow stated.
" Well he's pretty nice. He gave me an apple and stayed around my yard for a while" I blushed. Lenny was just too nice to me and we had just met. I couldn't define is feeling. My heart was beating fast.
" someone's in love" Crystal joked " your face is rad red" Mallow awwww'd. I didn't know how to reply. I couldn't say it. But he was my first crush. We had just met, but I felt something change inside me.
" don't worry" crystal patted my back " your first love is always surprising. But it could work out"
I yelled" stop reading my mind!" I ran out the door just top find out it was already 8 at night. It was far from my house too.
" hey need a companion? " a familiar voice asked. At that moment I could tell who it was.

" umm. Sure." I answered him. It was Lenny.
" what were you doing hanging out so late? " he asked.
" I was just- you dont need to know. It's just girl junk" I sighed. He handed me his scarf.
" this will keep you warm. Here." he said as he wrapped it around my neck. I couldn't help but blush.
" aren't you going to be cold?" I worried about him. As much as he worried about me.
" nah, thick fur!" I knew he was lying. I was pretty sure he was as cold as I was. We kept walking until my house came up.
" thanks," I said as i took off his scarf. " where do you live? "
" three houses down, not that far. " he waved goodbye and disappeared among the night,

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment