Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Smile

A story on how Lenny and Aleen met and bonded.. ( first story so may include errors)

Chapter 2 - Smile

Chapter 2 - Smile
He leaned in closer, with the distance between us disappearing all together, Grabbing on of my shoulders he said, "wake up." I was confused,but then realized it was a dream, I instantly woke up. I turned to my side to see my younger and confused sister, juniper, staring at me. " I'm hungry. Can you cook me breakfast before school?"she asked. I got up to toast her some bread and fried some eggs. She instantly ate them leaving crumbs behind before saying goodbye and leaving to summer school. She failed pe and is forced to redo it over the summer. My phone rang. It was Tag, he texted that crystal was over at his place. She came around midnight over to his house just to fall asleep on his couch.it seemed weird but I went over anyways.
" Morning Aleen" Lenny said as he opened Tags door. " you're here for crystal right?" I nodded and he let me in. Crystal was snoring on tags couch with a blanket wrapped around her. It looks like to got sick along the way to his house. That poor otter. I decided to stay for a while and wait for her to wake up when tag walked in right after his shower. Naked.
" OH MY GOD. ALEEN WHY ARE YOU HERE SO EARLY, I DON'T HAVE A TOWEL " he shouted. He ran back into the room to get his hair dry, put on his gloves, and everything. While He was doing that Lenny came up to me.
" sorry you had to see that," he apologized " but you know, we don't normally wear clothes right? " he laughed. I giggled a bit too. With all the noise crystal woke up.
" huh? Where am I? " she groaned. After including a sneeze. She was defiantly sick. All the cold weather at nice must have caused it.
" Aleen, you look nice this morning" he greeted.
" ah this? Its just my normal clothes nothing special, I didn't even brush my bangs yet. I just ran over her, " I replied.
" I'll leave you two alone I'll check in tag" she got up and walked into his room. Closing the door, but leaving it open slightly.
" this is awkward. " I told him. He nodded in agreement. I decided to sit on the couch and he followed me.
" want to watch some tv? " he asked.
" not allowed too" i said. " sensei doesn't allow it. "
"come on, it won't hurt. " he insisted and turned it on to adventure time. Around the funny parts he and I laughed, it was actually a pretty good show. We got closer to each other today. Laughing and smiling. It was fun, I stayed at tags house for a while. He even ordered pizza for all of us to eat. We played bored games, watch movies on nexflix, and prank called. I felt today was fun. I bonded with him more.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

papiocutie on September 23, 2012, 12:17:54 PM

papiocutie on
papiocutieOrange:*read's the Tag part and laughs*Tag is so stupid some times

EpicSeaBreezeMaster on September 23, 2012, 12:25:15 PM

EpicSeaBreezeMaster on
EpicSeaBreezeMasterTag: STOP LAUGHING, I DIDN'T KNOW SHE'D COME SO EARLY.

papiocutie on September 23, 2012, 12:42:57 PM

papiocutie on
papiocutieOrange:*keeps laughing*
Is this the last chapter?

EpicSeaBreezeMaster on September 23, 2012, 12:44:25 PM

EpicSeaBreezeMaster on
EpicSeaBreezeMasterNaw, I'll continue it. I have nothing else to do anyways,
Tag:!BBBLARGGHGHGHG

papiocutie on September 23, 2012, 12:45:56 PM

papiocutie on
papiocutiePinky: I want to be in it!
Me: Pinky,You want to be in everything.

EpicSeaBreezeMaster on September 23, 2012, 12:47:47 PM

EpicSeaBreezeMaster on
EpicSeaBreezeMasterOkay I'll add you in the next chapter if you'd like.

papiocutie on September 23, 2012, 12:48:16 PM

papiocutie on
papiocutiePinky: yes like me playing sports or somethin

EpicSeaBreezeMaster on September 23, 2012, 12:51:50 PM

EpicSeaBreezeMaster on
EpicSeaBreezeMasterHaha sure.
Tag: NO IM THE STAR.

papiocutie on September 23, 2012, 12:54:05 PM

papiocutie on
papiocutiePinky: Aleen is the star
I am gonna try and not be lazy to make the rainbow factroy comments
It's where Pinky and Crystal are out school XD

EpicSeaBreezeMaster on September 23, 2012, 12:55:10 PM

EpicSeaBreezeMaster on
EpicSeaBreezeMasterGood luck with it. XD

papiocutie on September 23, 2012, 12:56:15 PM

papiocutie on
papiocutieI will work on it tomorrow