Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - After Rain comes rainbows

A story on how Lenny and Aleen met and bonded.. ( first story so may include errors)

Chapter 4 - After Rain comes rainbows

Chapter 4 - After Rain comes rainbows
"Hey Aleen!" the violently pink hedgehog said. Her name was Pinky. She seemed blindingly pink. She was a good friend of mine.
"Good morning" I told her. She smiled.
"How's your sis? I heard she got wicked sick." she sympathetically asked me. I pointed towards her and Pinky walked after her. I just kept on walking, nothing on my mind. Yeah right, only he was on my mind, Lenny. I wonder what he did during the rain. Probably just stay at home just like me. Bored to death. I was stuck watching a sibling to make sure she was fine. As I walked I made it toward Cress River. It was just a normal river where people tend to sit and relax there. It was beautiful there during sunset. You just tend to notice the little things in life while you relax. As I was walking I saw him, tending to a abandoned Chao. Must have been abandoned and he tended to it. How thoughtful. The Chao started to jump around at the sight of me. Lenny turned around to check what was up.
"Oh! Hi-*sneezes* Aleen. What are you do-*sneezes*doing here?" he said sickly. Poor guy, it looks like he was out all night during the rain tending to the Chao.
" You sound sick. Were you out all night!?" I worried. It's nice that he was good enough to tend to the poor thing but what about him?
" Yeah, I see this little gal everyday. You see, I'm not allowed to have pets where I live. Because Tag doesn't like them and they don't like Tag." he answered.
" Living with Tag must be a pain isn't it?" I joked. But why did he have the worst roomate ever? Tag was okay, I guessssss...but not really.
"Haha, yeah. But he pays for most the house and I pay mostly for utilities. Basically half and half." he smiled. There it was again, that cute yet clumsy looking smile. " I'm going to bring her home. I don't care what Tag thinks. I can train her to deal with Tag." He seemed so confident with himself. Another trait I thought was pretty cute of him to have. " I'm naming her Azusa."
What a cute name! Doesn't it mean "lily"? He got up and offered me a walk home with his new pet, "Azusa".

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

papiocutie on September 25, 2012, 4:13:29 PM

papiocutie on
papiocutieLily: I see my name in there lol