Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Friendship

A story on how Lenny and Aleen met and bonded.. ( first story so may include errors)

Chapter 6 - Friendship

Chapter 6 - Friendship
I knew it. I wasn't the right one for him. His smile, his laugh, his everything. I'll miss it. I just want to avoid him right now. He has his girlfriend, "latysrc". Geez. Isn't she like crystal's cousin? (YES. OuO SHE IS NOW CRYSTAL'S COUSIN DEAL WITH IT) She seem's nothing like her. Next thing I knew Crystal walked in without knocking, she brought all of my favorite things; chow mein, mint chocolate chip ice cream, and my favorite movie, " Kiki's Delivery Service".(AUTHORS NOTE: GOOD MOVIE. YOU SHOULD WATCH IT) She just stood there sliently. She walked over and put the movie in my dvd player, handed me the tub of ice cream, and ate some chow mein for herself. She knew I was in so much pain. Crystal didn't say anything, she just knew. I ate some ice cream and watched the movie with her, it didn't help me as much. But I felt better knowing someone knows how much pain I'm in. Crystal is an awesome friend and I never doubted it.




short chap. maybe I'll write 7 in a minute.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment