Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Just friends.....?

A story on how Lenny and Aleen met and bonded.. ( first story so may include errors)

Chapter 8 - Just friends.....?

Chapter 8 - Just friends.....?
He hugged me back and said, "I'm glad we can hang again just like good ol' best friends." Yeah, friends. Just friends nothing more. I sighed and stopped hugging him.
" Is anything wrong?" he asked.
" no. everything is fine." i lied. Everything wasn't fine. I wanted to hold him close. I waved goodbye and ran home. I just meditated. Nothing more. Lenny walked in and grabbed my hand.
" Somethings wrong with you and I know it! Tell me who's bothering you!" He demanded. I'd never seen him so, so angry. I started to tear up.
"No ones bothering me." I told him.
"Aleen, I've never said this, but I really care about you." he said softly.
" What about your girlfriend!?" I yelled. " DIDN'T YOU LOVE HER AND NOT ME?"
" She only forced me to date her. She told me she was going to hurt you if I didn't accept." I stopped. It was only force? I got up.
"Lenny, I-" I was cut off. What would happen if I confessed now? Would I be rejected? Would it be just the I like you as a friend meaning? Lenny came up close to me. He just smiled the clumsy smile of his and walked out.



I regret not telling him my feelings.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

papiocutie on September 30, 2012, 8:37:43 AM

papiocutie on
papiocutieWhy would latsyc want to date Lenny?

EpicSeaBreezeMaster on September 30, 2012, 9:06:36 AM

EpicSeaBreezeMaster on
EpicSeaBreezeMasterBecause, she just wanted Winter to be jealous, duh.

papiocutie on September 30, 2012, 9:15:41 AM

papiocutie on
papiocutieOh that makes more sense XD