Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Confession....?

A story on how Lenny and Aleen met and bonded.. ( first story so may include errors)

Chapter 9 - Confession....?

Chapter 9 - Confession....?
It was the first day of high school school, I wish this summer hadn't ended. I sighed and got up. I put on some clothes and left off without saying a word.

The crowded school, filled with hurrying students, was really huge. Everyone rushing to find their own classes. I wanted to just find my friends. I caught up with someone. It was Crystal.
" Hey Leen!" she told me. She still liked to call me "Leen". It was okay I guess.
" Hey Crystal." I told her. She smiled and grabbed my hand. We walked passed many rushing kids. Once we stopped we were in a giant crowd. Everyone either walking or talking. Someone waved at us and walked to us.
" Hey Crystal! Hey Aleen!" said Mallow. She just visited us on our first day. She was only 13 so she was barely still in middle school. It didn't start until tomorrow.
I just looked at the list of classes and went to mine. I wasn't surprised that I found most my friends there. It was Crystal, Lenny, Chime, and Winter. Winter wasn't much of a friend. She was just someone I knew really well.
The teacher walked in.
"Good Morning class! My name is Mrs. Ibsen. I'm going to be your homeroom teacher." she got up from her chair and handed us papers with our classes in order to us. The bell rung and we all headed to next period.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

papiocutie on October 13, 2012, 7:34:03 AM

papiocutie on
papiocutiePinky: Wait a sec,Wasn't Crystal in class with me in the rainbow factory comic....I AM SO CONFUSED!!

EpicSeaBreezeMaster on October 13, 2012, 8:39:40 AM

EpicSeaBreezeMaster on
EpicSeaBreezeMasterthis is a totes different story, also,this one has already taken place. Aleen's just telling people about it.

papiocutie on October 13, 2012, 8:50:37 AM

papiocutie on
papiocutieOh,Then again this story came out before my comic.