Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Sorry.

A story on how Lenny and Aleen met and bonded.. ( first story so may include errors)

Chapter 10 - Sorry.

Chapter 10 - Sorry.
=13pxAs I looked at my list of classes, he bumped into me. 
=13px" Sorry."
=13px" No, no it was my fault. I was the one who bumped into you". I blushed. He grabbed my arm as the other students rushed into the now busy hallway and pulled me outside. The last thing I saw, was Crystal smiling very creepy. It was like one of those " SHE GON=13px GET LAID" smiles. It just. Ugh. She's just weird. 
=13px" Hey, you know the hallways get really busy right? Especially since it's the first day." his comforting words warmed me.  
=13px"Yeah, I do".  As I continued to look at my list, he grabbed it playfully and started to read. 
=13px" WOAH=13px, we have almost the same classes together!" he said joyfully. Apparently, we had 3 out of 6 classes together, how funny. We had english, math, and history together. 
" Yeah, and i think we're going to be late too." i sighed. All I really care is about my classes right now.
" Sorry about that, I guess I'll see you?" he asked. I just looked at him and left. It was stupid of me. I should have at least SAID something!  I then remembered when I almost confessed,  and that sort of argument we had. I can't believe he hasn't remembered that at all. 




 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment