Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Dreams can be Scary

A story on how Lenny and Aleen met and bonded.. ( first story so may include errors)

Chapter 12 - Dreams can be Scary

Chapter 12 - Dreams can be Scary
      Before she started hurting me, footsteps were heard, walking this way. Hopefully they would come and save me. 
      "... someone's coming," she let go of my neck and disappeared. I was surprised, Winter wasn't the one to back out without a fight. I know her very well, we went to ninja training together. I eventually fainted on the ground from all the exhaustion, especially wearing my school uniform rather than something very comfortable.  I woke up, in a pitch black room. Where I heard nothing, but my name being called several times. Lenny appeared, he wasn't facing me, but instead staring out into the pitch darkness. I wondered how I could see him. I heard the sound of crying, I think he was the one who was crying. 
     " Why does she ignore me? I wish I could just tell her how I feel." he mentioned. Am I in a dream? Am I in Lenny's dream? What was going on!? Did he not notice me here? 
      " Lenny?" I said. He didn't hear me, he just continued to cry. I got up and started to walk toward his fragile body. I reached my arm out to grab his shoulder, but it went through his body, like I was a ghost. Everything happened so fast, Lenny turned around and stared deep into my direction, even if he couldn't see me. 
     " It's like we're not even close anymore. Was it my fault?" he sighed. 
    " It's not your fault! Its my fault! I've been ignoring you this whole time just so I could find a way to confess to you and how I could apologize for how I've been acting!" I screamed. Sadly, he didn't hear, but the pitch black room started to beat, like a heartbeat. 

~~~~~
Bleh, I'm not in the creative mood right now. 
I'll right another chapter maybe later on at night or so. 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment