Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Friends

If You Like Love Stories, This Is Only Half That Though. I Love Wrighting And Making Things Up. But I Do Hope You Like It. By The Way This Is Season One Chapter One.

Chapter 3 - Friends

Chapter 3 - Friends




Chapter 3


                Friends





        “Days like these I truthfully and truly enjoy. They just come out and touch your heart in a certain place!” Sheiki said while staring out the window after getting up this morning. My friends knocked on my door and asked if I went to soccer practice today yet. My brother said “No. She’s still upstairs. Come on in, it will just be a minute. I'll get her for you guys.” My brother came upstairs and told me that my friends were here to walk with me to soccer practice. By the way my friends and me practice soccer because of school. There’s a game coming up, and it's the first one, too. So I went downstairs and said, “Okay, I'm ready. Let's go.”
                When I got outside Sheri turned to me and said, "Sheiki did you know there’s a guy on our team and he likes you on top of that. Yes, I said you.” Sheri was spying again I thought. And get this Sheri said this also. He's sixteen years old and a total cutie too. They all say he's the best with the ball. Anna grabbed my arm then pulled me right in front of her and said, "If you don't say yes I will lose all respect for you." "What respect?" "I always help you two guys out all the time." Said Sheiki. "That's what we mean you don't do anything for yourself. Please say yes. I'll think about it. I'm not making any promises as of yet. Wait a minute. Hold the phone and rewind! Did you two say he's the best with the ball, and he’s on the team, too? Yes we did. “What's wrong?" Said Anna and Sheri at the same time. ”He's Yuki Honaru, the best in everything and he’s also in the eleventh grade, too. Did you guys forget I'm only in eighth grade? I swear you two don't use your heads at all when you are around me. By the way are you two sure that he said that and not something else. Or are you two bluffing and trying to pull a fast one because that won't work.” “We're not lying or anything. It's the honest truth, we swear."

                
                To
                    Be
                        Continued.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment