Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Soccer Practice

If You Like Love Stories, This Is Only Half That Though. I Love Wrighting And Making Things Up. But I Do Hope You Like It. By The Way This Is Season One Chapter One.

Chapter 4 - Soccer Practice

Chapter 4 - Soccer Practice



Chapter 1


            Soccer Practice





        Hi again, it's me, Sheiki. My friends and I were going to soccer practice. When we arrived there we went into the school first. And headed down the hall to the girls locker room to change for practice. “So Sheiki, are you going to find out about what we asked you and if the answer is a yes or a no,” Said Sheri kind of anxious to hear what I had to say about it. “Just wait and see girls,” said Sheiki.
        
        

        Then after we got dressed for soccer practice, we headed out to the field. On the way out I grabbed a soccer ball just in case there wasn't one on the field. Then we went into the middle of the field and started with warm ups first. We kicked the ball back and forth, side to side, dribbling, and also shuffling the ball. After warm ups we started playing for practice and for fun. It was an odd number, 2 on 1. Sheri and Anna Against me. We headed to the middle. I was facing off in front of Sheri at the start. 1... 2... 3... and off it goes. Sheri got the ball at the start. “Not for long.” Sheiki said to herself. Sheri dribbled the ball back and forth while running. And that was a bad thing to do. At least for her, if she wanted to win. It's also about strategy too, you know. What's next? Oh yeah, I came running up and stole the ball from between her legs when she wasn't looking. First dribbling to balance. Then running to the goal. I kicked the ball in from about four feet from the goal and made it, of course. Who wouldn’t if the goal was right in front of you like that, you know. I Shouted, “Goal!” just for shows and excitement. But what she doesn’t know is that Yuki was watching from school to a far distance up by the trees, up on the hill.
        
        

        Facing off again. Ready 1... 2... 3... and off it goes. And I take off with the ball at the beginning. Because they were behind a little, I was going to try my new trick this time, saying to myself while jogging then going into the running position. Then I kicked the ball into the air, turned around, and I jumped backwards into the air, kicking the ball right into the goal. I was happy I won the game. But while I was in the air I spotted Yuki watching from a far distance and I lost my balance. I landed on my foot wrong. I felt so much pain, but holding my tears back pretending it’s not that bad. My friends were right by me asking if I’m okay. I said "a little".

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment