Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - First Impressions

If You Like Love Stories, This Is Only Half That Though. I Love Wrighting And Making Things Up. But I Do Hope You Like It. By The Way This Is Season One Chapter One.

Chapter 6 - First Impressions

Chapter 6 - First Impressions




Chapter 3


            First Impressions






        I woke up at 8:12 a.m. this morning. By the way, today is Saturday. January eighteenth, 1993. I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, and changed my cloths. After that I was thinking that it would be a good idea to walk around and maybe even stop at the library for a while.
        

        Then, all of a sudden someone knocked on our front door. I hope its not who I think it is, said Sheiki talking to herself. Her brother answered the door and said hold on a minute. And then yelled “Sheiki! There’s a boy at the door wanting to talk to you.” “ Okay. I'm coming.” I ran down the stairs and went to the front door and said “Yuki what are u doing here anyways.” I thought it would be a real good idea to stop by so I can talk to you, but it seems like you’re busy at the moment so I’ll go.” said Yuki. “No, I was thinking on going on a walk anyways so we can talk,” said Sheiki turning around and telling her brother she’ll be back in a couple of hours. She said bye to her brother and shut the door.

        
        After four blocks, I asked him what Sheri and Anna wanted me to. “Did you tell your friends you like me?” said Sheiki. “Well… yes I did,” Yuki said. “Why? Because I like you, and I have for quite a while now. Wait! How did you know anyways? If u don’t mind me asking?” said Yuki. “Well.. My friends were spying on you and then came around and told me. Oh, I see now. Anyway I came to ask you something that I wouldn’t just say to anyone, will you be with me as a girlfriend?” Yuki said. “Are you serious about this? Yes, I am. Then my answer is...

                To 
                    Be 
                        Continued.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment