Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - The Response

If You Like Love Stories, This Is Only Half That Though. I Love Wrighting And Making Things Up. But I Do Hope You Like It. By The Way This Is Season One Chapter One.

Chapter 7 - The Response

Chapter 7 - The Response




Chapter 1


            The Response





        Where were we? Oh yeah... now I recall. "Will you be my girlfriend?” Yuki asked. “Are you serious about this? Yes I am. Then my response will be... a yes. Totally! Oh, that's so great!” Yuki said with excitement and enthusiasm out loud. Then they hugged to show their affection for each other.



        After that I said, "Stop on over whenever you need me for something." “Okay.” Sheiki said. “Yes, I will. Thanks and have a good day.” Yuki said while smiling. At that moment, I walked to the library. When I arrived at the library, I looked around for at least thirty minutes. Then I checked out a few books, and then headed home. On the way back, I bumped into an old friend that I haven't seen in a while. Her name is Harreina Jons. I sat and talked to her for a while. I asked her, "How is your day so far?" “Good.” Harreina replied while smiling. Then she said that she had work to get done at home and had to go. I said bye, and Harreina said you too. After that, I headed home.


        Later on that evening the phone rang four times before my big brother got to it. Then, a minute later, he said, “It's for you Sheiki,” while walking to the phone wondering, who's calling me at this hour? “Hello? Who is this?” Sheiki asked. “Hi it's Yuki. What on earth are you calling me at this time of night for? And further more, how in the hell did you get my number?” Sheiki asked. “Well... I looked up your number in a phonebook. I didn't mean to call you so late, but I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go on a date tomorrow.” Yuki asked, waiting for her answer. “I will. So, what time? Because you know we have school tomorrow.” Sheiki said. “Around 5:30 p.m., if that's okay with you.” Said Yuki. “Yeah, it is. It's just fine. Just one thing, don't be late.” Sheiki said. “Okay, I got you. I got to let you go. Okay. I understand. Bye for now. You too.” Sheiki said as she hung up the phone and finished dinner. After that, Sheiki went upstairs, brushed her teeth, and went to bed. 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment