Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Initial Date. Agitated Much, Sheiki

If You Like Love Stories, This Is Only Half That Though. I Love Wrighting And Making Things Up. But I Do Hope You Like It. By The Way This Is Season One Chapter One.

Chapter 8 - Initial Date. Agitated Much, Sheiki

Chapter 8 - Initial Date. Agitated Much, Sheiki




Chapter 2


            Initial Date. Agitated 
                 Much, Sheiki





        The very next morning when I woke up, it was around 6:20 a.m. I got dressed and brushed my teeth. Then headed out. While Sheiki was walking she said to herself, "Oh, wisdom please help me out today." Then I got on the bus. I sat down by myself looking out the window wondering.... how will this date turn out? What will I wear tonight? What happens or occurs when you say, "If he's late, should I get mad or not? I don't know?



        When the bus stopped at the school, I got off. I was still thinking about it even while walking through the front doors. Then headed to my locker. Sheri and Anna were already their waiting for me to finally show up. But then I stopped right in front of my locker and was thinking to myself, "Where is he taking me today anyway? Are we going in a car or just walking? Then Sheri shook me and asked, "Are you alright?” “Yeah, but then no at the same time.” Sheiki said. “What's wrong? Will you tell us? Sheiki we also care about you? You recall that don’t you. Yeah, I do recall. Okay, I'll tell you two, but you have to promise not to tell anyone else. Okay. Sheiki said. Okay, you have are words on it. Sheri and Anna both agreed to it. While putting there hands in front of me.

    

        So I told them Yuki came knocking at my door. "No way, I can't even believe he would of done that or any guy just to say." Sheri said. Yeah... I know what your saying and getting at, but he did though. Anyway, then he wanted to talk to me. I tried getting out of it, but ended going with it instead. I also asked him what you two said to me before. And he said it was true. "Told yah! Told yah! Sheri so rudely interrupted. After that he asked me out. "So what did you say”. Sheri asked, determined to know and moving around like she had ants in her pants. I'm getting to that. Hold your horses, ok. Sheiki said. Okay, said Sheri. And he called me last night too. But I'm still frustrated about are date tonight. "So you did say yes good for you." Sheri said. Shut... up... please... would yah! Sheiki said. Sorry, said Sheri. That's why I've been acting so strange today. So your actually nervous about that. You already have the hard part done. The confessing. Sheri said while laughing like it was funny or something. Anna said, "it's okay if you don't have the spirit to stand up to your fears. That's not it. Sheiki said. It's because I like him too much.

        

        After school was finished, I waited for Yuki to show up. When he got out the schools front doors and he spotted me right away. Then said, "Hay, Sheiki I'm over here. How was your day? Good. Yuki said panting like a dog. And you? Dido, said Sheiki. Are we walking? Sheiki asked. Yuki said, “Yes we are”. We're just going downtown today and it's not a real expensive place neither just to give you the heads up.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment