Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Initial Natural Colloq; First Real Kiss

If You Like Love Stories, This Is Only Half That Though. I Love Wrighting And Making Things Up. But I Do Hope You Like It. By The Way This Is Season One Chapter One.

Chapter 9 - Initial Natural Colloq; First Real Kiss

Chapter 9 - Initial Natural Colloq; First Real Kiss




Chapter 3


            Initial Natural Colloq; 
                    First Real Kiss





        When we got there, I was standing right in front of a movie theater. Yuki said to me, "Pick any movie you want to watch right now." So I did. I picked Rush Hour Two. Then we got in line, and waited for our turn. Then paid for it before we could get in. After that we went to the snack counter and got a large soda, then also nacho chips with cheese, one large bowl of popcorn with butter, and two salted pretzels. I guess that's a lot, but I always order extra just in case and also because I love eating snacks even more when I'm not home. Especially when I just got out of school too. 

        Then went to find the best view, then we sat down and enjoyed the movie that just started. Yuki and I were laughing most of the time at the characters in the movie. After about one hour in the show, I told Yuki I had to run to the little girls room for a minute or two. Okay go ahead if you have to go. I'll tell you what you missed when you get back, said Yuki. Thank you, said Sheiki while going out. 



        When I got back he told me they were fighting mostly all the time you were gone. So there’s not much to tell. Then I sat down and started watching the movie again. About ten minutes later, I had a hand on my shoulder. I looked around and it was Yuki. He's the one who did it. I'm thinking to myself, "Why didn't he ask me first." That would of been more polite. Would you think so or would you do the same thing he did?



        Then when the movie was over, all of the lights went back on, and then we left. Yuki walked me home, but while we were walking we were talking to each other a little too. Then when I got back home I decided to give Yuki a kiss good night for a nice night out tonight. So I moved in and he went with it the rest of the way. Two minutes later. Good night Yuki. Sheiki said. Good night to you too. And have sweet dreams tonight as such the stars sparkle for you tonight so bright too. Yuki said while walking down from my porch, on to the sidewalk, and headed home. I went inside after that and ran upstairs into my room, and before jumping into bed. I screamed, "Yes, my first real kiss!!" Then I calmed myself down and after that I went to bed right after.



                To
                    Be
                        Continued.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment