Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Happiness

If You Like Love Stories, This Is Only Half That Though. I Love Wrighting And Making Things Up. But I Do Hope You Like It. By The Way This Is Season One Chapter One.

Chapter 10 - Happiness

Chapter 10 - Happiness




Chapter 1


            Happiness





        When I got up it was 6:43 a.m. and I went to the bathroom to take a shower. Right after I grabbed what I needed first though then went to take shower, and after I got dressed and headed down stairs, then I went to the table. By the way today is Tuesday, twenty-first, 1993. I asked big brother if breakfast was ready yet. He said, "In a minute." Today I feel relived from last night if you all recall on season three, but back to the story. That's why. I feel this way today. I feel like I'm full of so much happiness. And that's really wired, because I don't get really happy like this, except when my mom and dad were around. Maybe there watching me today. That alone would be good fortune for me at least. I also don't really use the bus all the time or even at all. I usually walk all the time to school, because it's not far from my house, anyway. I told my big brother good-bye after eating I grabbed my bag and then headed out. 



        On the way to school, I was four blocks from the school and one block away from Yuki. "What a surprise." Sheiki said to herself with thrill in her voice, but while I was going to catch up with him. Sheri and Anna showed up right behind me. And I stuttered for a second, because they frightened me from behind. Then they asked what's the matter. "God… Damn!!" "Wasn't it obvious?" "For crying out loud!" I swear they don't use their heads. Yeah, in school! But around me, "I don't think so?"



        When I got to school I headed to my locker and grabbed some stuff that I would probably need for class, but I'm not sure though. I don't put my bag in the locker just in case of scheduling, and because none of the lockers had locks or combinations on them neither. That doesn’t make sense to me, why not? Just because we're younger, I guess that's why. After my first two classes Yuki came up to me and asked, "How are you?" "Doing fine." I replied back. That's good, Yuki said with a smile on his face. And it was so cute, too. I asked him if he wanted to go to the park today, after school or not. Sheiki said crossing her fingers hoping it's a yes. Yuki said, "Okay... yes. I'll come with you to the park today after school, but only two hours is the most I have to spend. Because I have chores to do at home still, okay. Yeah, okay. I got you covered. See you till then, and we went to our own classes to finish the rest of today off.



        I had one hour till the bell was going to ring and I didn't know if I was going to get my project in computer applications done or not for today, but I hoped so. A while later, I looked back up at the clock and it was eleven minutes till the bell was going to ring and I new I wasn't going to get it done today, so I finish the sentence and shut the computer down. Then got ready to leave. I turned and asked my friends if they got done and get this, they both got done. That's what I mean their good in school, but don't show there best around me. Then with that the bell rang. I headed out the door, down the hall and out the front entrance. Then sat on the bench outside and waited for Yuki to show up.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment