Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - The Park

If You Like Love Stories, This Is Only Half That Though. I Love Wrighting And Making Things Up. But I Do Hope You Like It. By The Way This Is Season One Chapter One.

Chapter 11 - The Park

Chapter 11 - The Park




Chapter 2 


            The Park





        When Yuki showed up it was eight minutes after three o'clock. By the way everyone usually gets out at three o'clock, everyday. Just for hands up and out of the blue, too. So... you ready to go? Sheiki asked Yuki. Yeah, we can go whenever you are ready. Yuki said. Okay, then what are we waiting for, let's go. Said Sheiki with such excitement and enthusiastic in her voice, like she just can't wait to get there.
        


        While they were walking down to the park, they ran into some old friends on the way there. So we sat down and talked for a while. So... how have you been? Sara Youshi asked Sheiki. Good. Sheiki replied. You too, (y tu). Sheiki asked. Yeah pretty good. I see you and Yuki hooked up and you two look so adorable together, if you don't mind me saying. Sara Youshi said. No not at all. Sheiki said. Then Yuki butted right in. So... how are you Daisuke? Good but, I could be better though. Daisuke said. And how about you? I feel good. Yuki said. Then Sheiki cut back in. So how did you and Yuki's friend Daisuke hit it off, asked Sheiki. Well... it was about a week ago I met him at school and he wanted to help me out because I was carrying to much stuff at a time. And ever senses we kept bumping into each other. He always offered his assistances. So one day I just went for it and asked him out. Strange.. hu, but that's how it went. Sara Youshi explained to Sheiki. So what about you, let's hear it?. Sara Youshi asked with a smile on her face. Okay, why not. So I started liking Yuki senses the fourth grade. And that's just two grades ago from now, but I don't know how long Yuki has liked me, you know. I can tell you this though. I was playing and practicing at the same time with Sheri and Anna one day, then tried a new trick with the ball that got my ankle hurt. Yuki has changed after that, ever senses. He came out and said, "Will you go out with me." At the end I said yes, so you can say it all worked out pretty good. Sheiki explained to Sara Youshi. Oh.. no. Look at the time. I'm sorry Sheiki, but I have to get going. Good-bye and good luck. Said Sara Youshi and Daisuke Haso both waving and smiling back at us while walking away. Have a good day and I wish you luck, said Sheiki. Yuki shouted, "What she said!" And then we waved good-bye.



        After that we started walking to the park again. When we got there it was pretty late. The name of the park is, Fuji Fari Harasha Public Park. There are swings, playgrounds, benches, picnic tables, tennis courts, a track field, tire swings, mary go round, and more. After about another hour Yuki said, "I have to be heading home so I don't get in trouble with my mom tonight, I'm sorry and good night". I stayed about ten minutes more and then headed back home. When I got back home I went up stairs, then I dropped my stuff on my floor and laid down. And fell right asleep on my bed five minutes later.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment