Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Laziness

If You Like Love Stories, This Is Only Half That Though. I Love Wrighting And Making Things Up. But I Do Hope You Like It. By The Way This Is Season One Chapter One.

Chapter 12 - Laziness

Chapter 12 - Laziness




Chapter 3


            Laziness





        When I got up this morning I was too lazy to even go to the school today because I didn't want to walk there. So I asked my big brother if I could stay home. I lied and acted sick too. And he said sure, why not? This is just the first time in this entire year. So yeah it's okay and I'll call your teacher and say you had a fever this morning. BY the way today is Wednesday, January, twenty - second, 1993. So my brother called my teacher Miss. Parrot and told her I woke up with a fever this morning. She wishes that I would get better ASAP. Then big brother said, bye. And hung up the phone. Then turned to me and said, "There... you’re all set." Thank you big brother. Sheiki said. You're very welcome, little sis. I'm doing this because mom and dad are not around. I'll just have to spoil you. Now don't I, said my big brother Andy. I guess I never told you my brother’s real name before. Have I. So here you go. Sheiki said that with a smile. And Andy smiled back. Then I headed up stairs and in my room. Thinking what I just did. I won't be able to see my friends, Sheri and Anna today or my boyfriend Yuki neither. That really sucks @$$. You know what I mean. I feel so board and lazy today. It's not even funny. So I tried to think about something else, but it didn't work. Not even a bit. So I plopped myself right on top of my bed and wondered what they were up to today. And slowly fell asleep. 


        My brother Andy came in saying, "Come and eat girl." Then if you want you can go see your friends after. What time is it? Sheiki asked kind of surprised, and just getting out of bed. It's about 3:10 in the afternoon. Andy said. Thanks big bro. So then I yawned and stretched a few times after getting up. To wake up more then I am already. I looked around my room and it was a total disaster. Even for me. So I started organizing my stuff into their places or I just made it look good. And stand out where I put it.


        By the time I got done it was five minutes till four o'clock in the evening. Then I made my bed. After that I grabbed a pair of socks, pants, underwear, and a tank top. Then a towel and went to take a shower. Then when I was done I put my shoes on and headed down stairs to eat. I did notice brother did all the work around the house. I ate fast then said, "I'm heading to my friends house and I'll be back later, and headed out”. I do know this for a fact. If my parents were here they would proudly make me go back to bed because I stayed home today, but that's nothing to me just to say. I've been though that before just for records. Now who’s parents aren’t over protective. Aren’t I right especially there girls if not anything? Other girls get what they want and some don't. You know what I mean.
        


        When I got to my friend Sheri's house. I asked if she could and wanted to come over. And she said that she wasn’t able because she has work that she's been skipping and her mom is really mad about that. So I went before I would get my friend myself in trouble with her mother. And I don't need that so I headed home and said, I'll see them tomorrow at school, while I was walking down the street. By the time I got home. I was tired again. I must have a lazy streak somewhere, but I'm not seeing yet. So I went to bed and hoped for a good day tomorrow. But I ate before I went to bed. Then fell asleep about one hour later.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment