Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - Back To School

If You Like Love Stories, This Is Only Half That Though. I Love Wrighting And Making Things Up. But I Do Hope You Like It. By The Way This Is Season One Chapter One.

Chapter 13 - Back To School

Chapter 13 - Back To School




Chapter 4


            Back To School





        By the time Sheiki woke up. The time was very well around 6:30 a.m. in the morning. Sheiki just stared at the ceiling and said, "I forgot to even wake up for dinner last night." O... well... I guess I was really tired last night. I didn't even bother to get up. And big brother so far I guess, didn't even come and wake me up. So anyway, I got out of bed and took a shower. Then brushed my hair and after getting dressed I brushed my teeth too. Then grabbed my bag and headed down stairs, turned to brother while I was walking. And said, "I'm skipping breakfast today, bye." While I was heading out the door and towards the school, I almost forgot today is Thursday, January 23, 1993. And it’s almost the end of this month. Oh... how time flies by, doesn’t it. While I was walking I noticed it was a kind of beauty outdoors, that I haven't seen before and it was sort of thrilling to have noticed it. But it was pretty dumb of me not to have noticed it before. That's what I think.



        When I got to school. I went straight for my locker and it looked like my friends weren't here today. I'm thinking there already in class. So I grabbed some stuff and headed to class. When I got to my room. Miss. Parrot was so happy I came back and wasn’t really badly sick also. And get this we didn’t have to do home work in class today neither. I hope it wasn’t because of me. By the way my friends were at school today. And how I found out was that they came up to me and said, "We're glad that you made it back." They both said, “I should say, that was fast though”. Usually people are gone a few days at lest, but I'm happy you made it back sooner then expected. That's great. Sheri said with joy in her voice while she was giving me a hug. But what I feel bad about is that I was never even sick. And on top of that I was to frighten to tell anybody the truth about, why I stayed home yesterday. To me that's very disappointing. If mom and dad could see me now they proudly say, "why on earth did you even do that for, I thought we raised you better then that." That's what I'm thinking. So for most of the time I will not neglect my duties for being nice. But I do know this, I'm not good at telling the truth all a time and that's pretty bad just to say. After school I went home and thought about what I did wrong yesterday till I couldn’t keep my eyes open any longer. Then fell right asleep.



                To 
                    Be
                        Continued.  

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment