Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - The Next Day

If You Like Love Stories, This Is Only Half That Though. I Love Wrighting And Making Things Up. But I Do Hope You Like It. By The Way This Is Season One Chapter One.

Chapter 14 - The Next Day

Chapter 14 - The Next Day




Chapter 1


            The Next Day





        I woke up about 6:23 a.m. this morning, yawning and stretching while getting out of bed this very morning. Then I grabbed my towel and everything else I needed for a shower. I went into the bathroom next, shut the door. Then I took off all my clothes, turned the shower fousits on and got in. After I got done I put on my clean clothes and put my shoes on last, then I headed downstairs for some breakfast. When I got downstairs there were eggs, bacon, and a bowl of rice. When I got done with my breakfast I went upstairs to brush my teeth, before going to school. So I would make a good inprection to Yuki, if I run into him. Sheiki said while brushing her teeth. After that I went back downstairs then I headed out, while saying bye to my brother and thanks for the food he made. It was dealishious. By the way today's date is Friday, January 24, 1993. Can you even believe how time just flies on by? Really? Where does the time even go? Do you know, or even have a clue?



        While I left, I started walking to school. I was thinking of some ideals on, what would be really nice words to say for today. When I got to school, I went to my locker first. And while I was there, Sheri and Anna showed up. Then they asked if I was ready for class, yet. Yeah, I'm ready for class now. So... what are we still standing here for, let's go. Then we ran to Miss. Parrot's room.



        When there was about ten minutes left before the bell. We were in gym right now and Miss. Jenny said, "You all have to study good over the weekend because we have a test, Monday". "When you all come back, after the weekend so good luck". The thing is that, I was hoping to do something else fun this weekend, but it looks like I can't. Then at that moment, the bell rang. After school today, I started heading home to have responsibilities and study instead of playing for a chance. So that leaves me with saying, "That I can't hang out with my friends, or even ask Yuki for a date this weekend. So I will be able to consinterate and study for the soccer test this coming Monday. Sheiki said, while walking home from school. When Sheiki got home after school she went upstairs, then she laded down on her bed to relax and sometime later, fell asleep.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment