Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - Study For The Weekend

If You Like Love Stories, This Is Only Half That Though. I Love Wrighting And Making Things Up. But I Do Hope You Like It. By The Way This Is Season One Chapter One.

Chapter 15 - Study For The Weekend

Chapter 15 - Study For The Weekend




Chapter 2 


            Study For The Weekend 





        I woke up at 11:06 a.m. this morning and to most of you teenagers out there would probably say, "It's too early still, come and talk to me in two hours or more, good-night". And or, "Leave me alone, I'm tired". But I wake up on my own and stay up after words, too. So there's no one to pin the blame on for that and I 'm different then others girls though, at the same time I'm the same as them too. Oh... I just remembered that my weekend is booked up for studying. By the way that pretty much sucks right there, don't it. Then I fully got up out of my bed and grabbed what I needed for a shower. I grabbed a shirt, socks, pants, and a couple of other things too. Then I went to the bathroom to take a shower. After my shower, I got dressed. Then brushed my hair and my teeth. I walked out of the bathroom and headed downstairs to have breakfast. I went to the table and sat down. Breakfast was already lying out on the table and it looked so good, too. So I dug right in. After a few bits my big brother sat down and started eating too. After breakfast, I put my the durty plates in the sink and said thanks to my brother, Andy for the food. It was delisiouis. Here's something else new, if I'm fourteen years old and Andy's my older brother. How old do you think Andy is? Do you give up? Okay, my older brother Andy is only twenty-four years old. Can you even believe it? I think it's good Andy's seven years older then me because he takes care of me now, but to some people think that’s not even old enough yet to be taking care of a young teenager. Expecely if it is your younger sister because some things can go wrong. Other parents would probably say.



        Anyways, Andy turned to me and asked, "What are you doing today"? Studying for a soccer test this coming Monday for school, why? Sheiki said. Nothing really, I just wanted to see if you wanted to hang out or go somewhere today, that's all. Andy said. Okay later on today, I'll go somewhere with you to hang out. Said Sheiki. Thanks sis. Oh... don't forget I do have a car, you know. We don't have to walk anywhere neither, Andy said. Oh... I almost forgot my brother Andy owns a Mustang GT in black color, too. He loves that car so much. He goes out and cleans it every single day. I think he's just too picky about a little dust on it though. That's why he cleans everyday. I think he's over opuses about his car and cleaning because he stays home almost all a time. And I see him cleaning the kitchen everyday, ever sense mom and dad left. He does listen to music and chills out with his friends, but now it's even less time he spends out all because he's taking care of me. Anyway I can tell you more in the future seasons. Because I don't want to give to much infomation out before the other seasons, that will leave me nothing good to say on the other seasons. So just wait and see for yourself.



        I headed upstairs to study all the phrases, words, and more about soccer. I also had notes to study. But what stinks is that we can't use notes on the test. Doesn’t that suck. It does for me at least, because I'm not good with remembering everything in studying all by myself. I think it's better in a group. I think I learn more that way then how I'm doing it now or even throw music, that's works, too. I heard big brother coming upstairs. I could hear him because are staircase squeaks. But I was guessing he was coming to check on me. So I got back to work, Sheiki said. Hay, "How are you doing"? Andy asked. I said, just fine. Okay good luck and see you later I'm leaving now, Andy said. Oh... I kind of can't go right now, so... good luck big bro. You too, Andy said while leaving.


    After three hours. I put everything away and headed downstairs. Then I went to the refrigerator to grab a snack. And I made a sandwich to eat also. Then headed to the clock to see what time it was. It was about 8:21 p.m. so I went to bed and gave work a rest for now.


        The very next day I woke up it was already Sunday morning, the twenty-sixth of 1993. This month is almost over already. I grabbed my stuff that I needed to get dressed and use after, before, and during my shower. Then I went into the bathroom. After my shower, I brushed my hair and my teeth. Then headed downstairs to have breakfast. I went to the table, just outside the kitchen and sat down and said, good morning to my big brother. How are you? "I could be better though", Andy said while setting breakfast on the table for us and then sat down himself after words. I don't really do anything on Sundays except, sleep really.  


        When I was done with breakfast, I headed back upstairs to do some more studying on my soccer test. Oh... shoot! That's tomorrow isn’t it? So tomorrow is Monday already. Damn! How time... just flies by, doesn’t it. When you are even doing anything remotely fun. I went to my room and hit the books. I studied about two in a half hours. Then I stopped, put my pencil down, and got up out of my chair that was in my room. Then stretched my arms out, looked up at the clock. It said 10:51 p.m. in the evening. So I thought it was enough studying and put everything in my school bag for tomorrow, so I would be ready when I woke up. By the way I do that everyday, except Saturday. So after that I turned around and laded down on my bed, at least five minutes later I fell right asleep just like a baby in it's crib.  

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment