Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - Soccer Test

If You Like Love Stories, This Is Only Half That Though. I Love Wrighting And Making Things Up. But I Do Hope You Like It. By The Way This Is Season One Chapter One.

Chapter 16 - Soccer Test

Chapter 16 - Soccer Test




Chapter 3


            Soccer Test





        When I woke up it was exactly fifteen minutes past six in the morning. So I got out of bed, and then went to take a shower. After I grabbed what I was going to wear today at school, then got dressed. Then went down stairs to have breakfast at the table. I pulled a chair out and sat on it, then dug in. There was porridge, eggs, and a bowl of rice. When I was done with my breakfast, I went upstairs and brushed my teeth, then grabbed my bag. Headed down stairs and out the door saying good-bye to my big brother, Andy. Then I headed to school thinking, "What if I forget what I was going to write today for the soccer test". Then I felt like I was going to mess up on my test today, then my friends showed up and scared the frack out of me from behind. Oh... man! That's some total bull shoot there. But then I just arrived at school called Yakahama Tiya High School. Oh... that's the first time you probably heard that name before. There you learned something else new.



        When I got in the school, I went straight to my locker and put my bag in except a pencil for the test. Then went to class and sat down at my desk, then Miss. Parrot started talking about reviews. Then after passed out the test. About twenty minutes later I finished the test. Then class ended ten minutes later, I went back to my locker to grab my bag. Then I ran to the bathroom, and then took off to my next class for today.



        When school ended I headed home so I could lay down to rest, because I had a big day today, you know. I'm not even sure if I passed yet. Sheiki said that, while walking home. After I arrived home, I went to eat dinner. Then I went straight upstairs to go to bed. I swear I wore myself out, then fell asleep a while later.  

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment