Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 17 - Test Results

If You Like Love Stories, This Is Only Half That Though. I Love Wrighting And Making Things Up. But I Do Hope You Like It. By The Way This Is Season One Chapter One.

Chapter 17 - Test Results

Chapter 17 - Test Results




Chapter 4


            Test Results





        When I woke up this morning it hit me like that, the test results. Sheiki said while jumping out of bed. It was twenty minutes after six o'clock in the morning. I grabbed a tank top, skirt, a shirt, and a par of socks. Then I went to the bathroom to take a shower and get dressed. I brushed my teeth and my hair. I left the bathroom, then grabbed my bag and slipped on my sandals by the door of mine. After words headed downstairs and out the front door of our house, while saying good-bye to my big brother, Andy. By the way today is Tuesday, January, twenty-seventh, 1993.



        When I was walking, I was hoping that I've passed my soccer test, yesterday. And got a good grade on top of that. "Wouldn’t that be grand?" Sheiki said to herself, while walking to school. While Sheiki was walking to school she met up with her two friends, Sheri and Anna. Anna asked, "What are you so worried about Sheiki?" "Is there something wrong" "No, not really but... yes". "I'm kind of nervous about my test results that were supposed to get back today". "Because I don't know if I pasted or not yet, you know". Sheiki said, saying it how it was thought about. Sheri said, "Why don't you cheer up and look at the bright side of things, can't yah". "You got to have faith in yourself before having faith in others, that's the main thing right their". I was about at the school, while I spotted Yuki from a far. In front of the school heading in the school building, so I tried to catch up with him. I went though the front doors after him and caught up with Yuki after a bit of chasing. And asked Yuki, "if he'll make a promise for me." Yuki said he would, but it was counting on what kind of promise that had to be kept. Yuki asked. So I went on. Sheiki asked, "If I pass my soccer test fully... could we have another date but tonight though, if possible". "Could you do that for me". "And if I don't pass you don't have to promise anything at all, okay". Said Sheiki, with determination in her eyes and on her face while staring straight at Yuki's eyes. I guess I can agree with those terms, if you hold them to that you just said. Then it's a definite yes to me for you. Yuki said, smiling without a doubt or second thought in his mind. Yuki was also staring straight at my eyes while saying that. And with that we went to are own classes right after. I went to my locker, and then told my friends about my ideal that I planed and explained to Yuki just a little bit ago. Then turned and explained it to them before heading to class.



        I went though all my classes but gym and that's were I did my testing yesterday was in that class with my friends. When I got in to the classroom. Miss. Jenny started talking before handing out the tests back out, yet. About fifteen minutes later, okay now here's your tests back everyone. When I say your name come on up and grab your test. Miss. Jenny said to us. Miss. Jenny started calling name and I was nervous about my grade on my test. "What would it be?" John Honstion... Tobby Lion... Sara Smith... Keith Rock... Rick Stone... Gabby Mathew... Anna Soratella Leea... Katty Ista Willer... Wily John Still... Johnathion Owilly... Sheri Moreis... come and get your papers, I'm only saying your name once. Kaity Leasa Eppens... Tora Esta Salleaista... Bobby Joe... Kenny Kemka... Mikeal Nerhousen... Jessica Slayer... Briyen Benster... and last but not least, Sheiki Asa Willy. When Sheiki got her test she looked at it and Sheiki got an A+ on her test. Then ran to her friends desks and asked, "Sheri what did you get on your test?" "An A, why?" "Because I got an A+ on mine, this time." "So what about you Anna?" "What did you get on your test?" I got an A+ also. Anna said, while showing me her paper. I new it she’s a total nerd. That's what she is, Anna gets A's on about everything that's why. Oh... that means my deal about the date with Yuki has come true. 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment