Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 18 - Yeah I Did It. Now Another Date, To Celebrate.

If You Like Love Stories, This Is Only Half That Though. I Love Wrighting And Making Things Up. But I Do Hope You Like It. By The Way This Is Season One Chapter One.

Chapter 18 - Yeah I Did It. Now Another Date, To Celebrate.

Chapter 18 - Yeah I Did It. Now Another Date, To Celebrate.




Chapter 5


             Yeah I Did It. Now Another                                            
                  Date, To Celebrate.





        When class ended, I shot right out of my seat and ran for the door to tell Yuki that I passed my soccer test. I took a short cut though the gymnasium to find Yuki faster, just in case. I felt sorry for ditching my friends like that but I was excited that I passed my soccer test and that I was going to go on a date with Yuki. Sheiki said, while running through the gym. Searching the halls, then when I was going to head upstairs, but at that moment I spotted Yuki from a distance. Then I turned around and shouted, "Yuki over here." So we went over by the math room to talk and I told Yuki that I passed my soccer test. That leaves me holding the bargain, doesn't it? Yuki said, surprised that Sheiki even passed her test. We grabbed each other’s hands and went out the school entrance. 


        When we got outside I turned and asked Yuki, "So... where are we goanna go for this date Yuki, or do I have to pick this time?" "No, I've got it." "How about we go to a restaurant?" And after we can take a walk across town together, is that okay with you. Yuki said. Yah, that's just fine. "Witch restaurant are we going to tonight?" Sheiki asked. That's for me to know and you to find out, said Yuki. So I guess it's a surprise then, okay that's fine with me. "When and what time are we going?" Sheiki asked. “How about right now.” We don't have to get real fancy about it, it's not a real fancy place I'm taking you tonight, anyway. Because it's are first time out at a restaurant together and if you go home to get dressed up to look good in front of me. What will your brother think or say about that. For all you know he could say you can't go out. Then my promise to you would be broken and I can't have that on my mind because I would feel real bad. And try to make up to you in another way, you get it know Sheiki. Yah I do and I'm sorry I brought it up at all, said Sheiki. No, I was just explaining it to you so you would comprehend what I thought. Yuki said. Anyway let's get going before it gets to late. So we don't have to make it a short while together tonight with each other.
        It was about 3:31 in the afternoon after school. Yuki and I were walking and holding hands while talking to each other before entering the restaurant in downtown Tokyo. I read the sign above the restaurant and it said Toshi No Harrie. Wait this place is very popular, my brother told me before because his friends and him would come here to hang out sometimes. "Toshi No Harrie" is the name of the restaurant but in english it is called, "The Stack Shack Inn". Anyway Yuki escorted me in by placing his arm around mine, and then a man went up to us. Yuki said, "Table for two please and thank you". The man said yes sir, just follow me. So we did and when we got to are table we sat down. The man asked us if we want anything to drink. Yes, I would like a Mr. Pibb. Sheiki said. I'll have a code red mountain dew, please and thank you. Yuki said, while looking at the menu. Then the man left to go fulfill are orders. I started looking at the menu and found something I liked. So I asked Yuki, "How much can we spend?" Don't worry about it at all, I've got it all under control Sheiki. Said Yuki, smiling back at me. Okay then, have you figured out what you want? Sheiki asked. Yes I have, and you? Yes I did and I can't wait to eat. Sheiki said to Yuki, while the man came back with are drinks. The man asked if we were ready to order yet. Yuki and I said yes. What will it be then, you two. I'll have the rib eye with mash potato’s, white gravy, green beans, and buttered toast. And you sir, what will you have. The man asked. I’ll have the stack burger with fries and that’s all, thank you. So Yuki and I talked, while the food was being made. When we got the food we ordered. It was well around 5:32 in the evening. And we didn’t even go on a walk yet together. It looked so good I couldn’t help myself for being a little pig at the time. I was really hungry at the time. And I finished my plate around 6:05 in the evening and asked Yuki if he was done too. Yuki said he was getting there. When we were both done eating Yuki asked for the check. Then Yuki paid the bill and we both left together. Yuki asked me if I wanted to sit and relax first before we go on are little walk together. Sure, but for about five minutes because it’s already 6:37 in the evening. And I don’t want to come home to late because my brother will start asking questions about, where have you been? You get it. Okay then we can start are walk, said Sheiki, while getting up from the bench. Yuki grabbed her hand and they both went walking down the sidewalk together. Talking about what they did today.



        It’s well around 8:16 in the evening and I told Yuki it was very nice night together, but I have to go home before my brother comes looking for me. You can walk me part of the way back home, if you want too. Sheiki said. Sure, I’ll do that for you. Yuki said with a smile on his face. While Yuki was walking me home we were holding hands still. When my house was just around the corner. I told Yuki I had to go. but before going I gave him a kiss on the cheek goodnight and also for a wonderful night together. Then I ran home after that. When I got there, I went though my front door and up the stairs. After that I went to laid down on my bed and about ten minutes later I fell asleep.



                To 
                    Be
                        Continued.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment