Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 19 - I'm Sorry, But What An Amazing Night.

If You Like Love Stories, This Is Only Half That Though. I Love Wrighting And Making Things Up. But I Do Hope You Like It. By The Way This Is Season One Chapter One.

Chapter 19 - I'm Sorry, But What An Amazing Night.

Chapter 19 - I'm Sorry, But What An Amazing Night.




Chapter 1


            I'm Sorry, But What An
                       Amazing Night.





        The very next day I got up well around 6:34 in the morning. I felt really sorry about what I did to my friends yesterday after school. And got dressed after taking a shower as fast as possible. Then I headed downstairs to grab some breakfast before going out. When I was done, I grabbed my bag then headed for the door. Before I left, I said good-bye to my brother. Then out the door I went. And headed straight to school from there.



        While I was walking to school, I met up with my two friends Sheri and Anna. So while we were walking to school, I said sorry to them but I had an amazing night last night with Yuki. Sheiki said. "What do you mean?" They both said, while they were walking beside me. So I told them, "I'll explain it." Sheiki said. It all started yesterday when I had an ideal. Yesterday before school I asked Yuki aside to ask if he'll make a promise to me. He said sure, but what is it first. Well... I told him that I was thinking... if I passed my test that he could take me out for a date tonight after school. But if I don't pass my soccer test he didn't even have to worry about taking me anywhere. Even though I said that, I ended up passing my test. And that was yesterday because I asked how you two did on your tests. You two did remarkably well on your tests yesterday by the way, that's why I said I was sorry. Because after that I shot straight out of my seat and headed out the classroom door, then through the gymnasium for a short cut to find Yuki. I was running through the halls looking for Yuki. Then I decided that I was going to go upstairs to see if I can find him. But at that moment I spotted him from a far off distance and I waved my hand in the air while on the stairs to him to come here, in other words. Then we went and talked by the math room, I believe. While we were there I told Yuki I've passed my soccer test. So after school yesterday, Yuki took me out on another date. By the way, he didn't tell me where we were going. I had to wait till I got there to find out and of curse, I did. I found out that we were going to eat at a restaurant and also that my brother would come here with his friends to just hang out sometimes. The place was called Toshi No Harrie and Yuki escorted me in. We sat and had a good meal together last night. And on top of that we went on a stroll together, but before that I rested for five minutes after I was done eating. So I wouldn't get a stomach ace while we were walking together last night. That would be bad luck for me, totally. While Yuki and I were walking home we also were talking about are day in school last night. This is the good part, I gave Yuki a kiss for the good meal last night and also for a good night. Then went to bed later that night. Sheiki! "Why didn't you say that sooner?!" "You made us mad for no a parental reason at all, expect not telling us sooner about this?" Sheri said. And Anna nodding her saying, yeah Sheiki why didn't you tell us sooner, girl. She has a point their Sheiki, you know. Anna said turning to Sheiki and pointing while talking to Sheri. I know, but I didn't know if I was going to pass my test and I wouldn't of been able to tell you two all the details on it if you two didn't wait. So that's another reason why. Sheiki explained to Anna and Sheri. Sheiki, you don't owe us an apology. We do, for not thinking ahead on what you were doing. Sheri said. No, I owe you an apology for not telling you my deal I made with Yuki yesterday afternoon. Said Sheiki while bowing to her friends, to accept her apology to them. No need girl, let's just drop it and get to school. Sheri said turning to Sheiki. Sure girl. Sheiki said while putting her arms around her to best friends that were right beside her while walking to school, with her in the middle of them.



        When school was already over, I said sorry again to Anna and Sheri before I headed home. While I was walking home, Yuki showed up right behind me and scared the shoot out of me. But he didn't even notice that he scared me at all. Sheiki said to herself. How are you doing right now, my rose from the shining gods? Yuki asked Sheiki while grabbing her hand. Well... pretty good, my love of my life. By the way, nice pick up line. Did you make that up all on your own? Sheiki asked Yuki while they were both walking together down the sidewalk from school. Yes I did, Why? Yuki said. Well... because it's good, that's why silly. So what about you. Did you have a good day so far? Sheiki asked Yuki. Yes in fact it's been great for me today. Yuki said. That's good to hear. That's always good to hear, expertly from you. Oh.. damn! Look at the time. I have to get home. I'm late for my chore duty today. Sorry baby, I got to run. I'll see you tomorrow perhaps and have a good night. Sheiki said while jogging home. When she got home she went straight upstairs, had a snack then went straight to bed that night.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment