Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 20 - One Month Later. Can You See It?

If You Like Love Stories, This Is Only Half That Though. I Love Wrighting And Making Things Up. But I Do Hope You Like It. By The Way This Is Season One Chapter One.

Chapter 20 - One Month Later. Can You See It?

Chapter 20 - One Month Later. Can You See It?




Chapter 2


                One Month Later.
                 Can You See It?





        One month later. I was already dressed for school. I looked in the mirror again and said, “Damn. I look good”. Then grabbed my bag and headed downstairs for breakfast this morning. Brother already had breakfast on the table this morning when I got downstairs. So I had myself a seat at the table and turned to Andy my brother and said thank you before I started to eat my breakfast. I had rice with eggs and a glass of milk. When I was done I took my dirty dishes to the sink and washed them before I headed out for school today. When I left home, about a block down my street I spotted my two friends Anna and Sheri walking my way. So I guess they where coming to get me this morning from my house. Anyway, I kept walking on the sidewalk towards them and to school. Waving my hand in the air so they would notice that I’m already walking, and they did. How I figured out that they did, was when they started running towards me waving at me that they were coming and good morning. They were saying in other words to be put. When they got to me Anna and Sheri asked if I ate breakfast this morning. Yes, in a matter of fact I did. My older brother Andy cooked it for me. Sheiki said while smiling and acting cool while walking. While we where walking to school we three where talking the whole way there.



        When we got to school I spotted Yuki walking in the school entrance. So I told my friends I'll met them in class after I talk to Yuki alone. I walked to the entrance kind of fast. But when I got to the entrance of the high school, I tried to act cool the whole time I walked though the door and hallway. While trying to find Yuki. By the way Yuki has won an award from the soccer tournament that took place a week ago. But anyway, after looking for Yuki for a few minutes. I spot him a ways a way from me, but he was at his locker getting what he needed for his first class this morning. So I walked up to him acting like I wasn’t going to ask anything, but that was not the case. I was going to ask a favor from him. Sheiki said to herself while walking to Yuki. So I walk up to him and tap on his right shoulder. Then I slipped to his other side before he noticed me. Good morning my star of school. How are you? Sheiki said to Yuki with crossed arms and a smile on her face, leaning agonized the lockers behind her. Well... just fine my baby from the light that shines above me, but I should of went to bed earlier last night though. Yuki said while his right hand was reorganizing his stuff in his locker. And his left hand had holding a notebook, a text book, a pen, and a pencil for his first class this morning. Okay Sheiki, you have my attention. What did you want in the first place when you came over. Yuki said looking straight at my eyes. What do you mean? I can't just come over and see how you’re doing, or what is it. Sheiki said nervously to Yuki while trying not to, when Yuki was starring at her eyes while she was talking. Sheiki I know you better then that. You always ask a favor from me everyday now. And to be honest, I can't keep up with your habits. So what is it already. Yuki said to Sheiki while shutting his locker door and all ready to go to first hour class this morning. Okay... okay, you caught me, baby. I was going to ask if I talk to my older brother Andy about letting you move in with us. How would that sound if you could move in? But not just that, I have to have permission from my older brother. And you would have to have permission from your family also. Or have you already ran it by them. Sheiki said with a big grin on her face. Well... to tell you the truth, I have told them and they all said that I could if I really care about you. And they gave this little speak about, don't mess up and don't have any children as of yet neither. But the worst of all don't come home if you broke her heart, they said because you’re on your own in life now if you do move out. Cause you aren’t coming back unless you pay in the rent. It's cause I'm 17 teen years old and already involving a young girl in my life, that's why. Yuki said and explained to Sheiki her girl while looking at the time. I have to go to class honey, I'll see you after school if not in the hall. And don't forget to get a answer from your brother today so I can start packing if I have too. Yuki said before walking to class. Okay. I'll call you or tell you in school tomorrow.



        While school was half over I was sitting in my classroom. two classes from my last one, computer applications. But while I was sitting there I was thinking about letting Yuki come over instead of waiting till tomorrow for the answer. And on top of it, it's been a little while already sense Yuki has came over to my house. So I'll tell him that instead. Sheiki said to herself while looking up at the clock. Then the bell rang. So I shout out of my seat and to the hallway to Yuki's classroom as fast as I could. When I found him I called him aside. What is it Sheiki, I have work to do so say it fast. Yuki said. Well... how about you met me at the front entrance after school. To come over to my place instead of waiting till tomorrow in school to get the answer. Sheiki said. Okay, I'll see you then. Yuki said to Sheiki while heading to his next class.



        After school Yuki and I walked together and started heading to my place. But in the mean while my friends where coming up right behind me, so now no private chatting between just Yuki and I. And I hoped I could too. Sheiki said while rolling her eyes and walking at the same time on the sidewalk. Hay Sheiki. How was your day at school today? Sheri said while slipping her arm around my neck. Good I guess, but what in hell are you leaning on me. Sheiki said. Sorry girl, by the way I beat my running time today. So that's kind of why I'm acting all hyper right now. Sheri said while breathing fast like she was out to breath. Anna said hi and told me she had to go home right now to clean her room. So I'll see you guys tomorrow at school or in the morning again. Bye, Anna said while crossing the street, taking a left. Hay I'll come to, Anna. Sheri said while crossing the street also. I'll see yeah and have a great night you two. Sheri said. Anyway, Yuki and I were talking the whole time while walking towards my house.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment